Chapter 31: Familiar

After being in the kitchen for 30 minutes, Zee was finally ready to cook chicken porridge for Nunew. As soon as he finished cleaning the kitchen where he was cooking, he stepped upstairs carrying a bowl and glass filled with hot chocolate. Without wasting time, he then stepped into Nunew's bedroom.

"Nunew ..."

He was surprised as soon as he stepped into Nunew's bedroom. At that time, he saw Nunew sleeping soundly on the bed with his own arm pillowed. Zee stepped closer to the bed and placed the porridge on the table next to Nunew's bed. He then sat on the bed next to Nunew.

Zee looked at Nunew's face. Unbeknownst to him, a smile appeared on his lips when he was looking at Nunew's face at that time. Zee raised his index finger and his finger played on Nunew's pointed nose.

"Nunew ..."

Zee tried calling Nunew's name again, but she saw no reaction from Nunew. Zee bowed his head towards Nunew's face while his eyes focused on every inch of Nunew's face. Once again, Zee's index finger was raised, and he touched Nunew's red lips gently. His fingers caressed the lips gently.

Zee remembered the night when they both met again at the Pentagon three years ago. They meet again in the same place, and they go through the same situation. At that moment, Zee was once again stunned by every touch of Nunew's lips on her skin. the touch of lips that he had been missing all this time.

As Zee's index finger was playing on Nunew's red lips, he suddenly felt like Nunew was biting his finger. Zee was very surprised, and then he quickly pulled his finger while stroking his finger that had been bitten by Nunew earlier. Zee looked at Nunew's face, and he could see that Nunew was laughing out loud.

Nunew got out of bed and sat up. He looked at Zee's face which was holding back the pain.
Nunew: What are you doing ?
Zee: What ? I just want to woke you up because the porridge are here.
Nunew: You are playing with my nose ... and with my lips too.
Zee: Wait .. so you didn't sleep just now ?
Nunew: Of course, I'm not. I was waiting for you.

Zee got up, took the bowl of porridge from the table, and sat back on the bed facing Nunew. Then he took a spoon and scooped the porridge. Without waiting any longer, he then fed the porridge towards Nunew's mouth, but he was surprised because Nunew did not open his mouth at all. Nunew just closed his mouth tightly while looking at Zee's face. Zee sighed while looking at Nunew's face.
Zee: What again, Nunew ?
Nunew: What are you doing just now ?
Zee: Doing what ?
Nunew: You was playing with my nose and my lips. What do you want ?
Zee: Nunew ... it's almost 4 am. You should eat right now and go to sleep.
Nunew: Tell me what are you doing just now.
Zee: Nunew ... please eat.
Nunew: What if I don't want to eat ?
Zee: I will kiss you.
Nunew: Huh ... I don't believe it.
Zee: What if I really do it ?
Nunew: Then, do it.

Zee looked at Nunew's face, who was swallowing porridge in his mouth. Then he scooped up the porridge again, and he brought his face closer to Nunew. Zee brought his lips to Nunew's, but quickly, Nunew pushed Zee's chest gently. Nunew looked at Zee's face with wide eyes.
Nunew: What are you doing ?
Zee: I'm feeding you.
Nunew: Then, why are you kissing me ?
Zee: Because it's the only way to make you open your mouth.
Nunew: ...

Zee came closer to Nunew's lips and before Nunew could stop him, Zee kissed his lips. Nunew was stunned again. Then, Zee fed him again like before. He saw Zee smiling a little while looking at him. 
Nunew: You are trying to tease with me.
Zee: No, I'm not. You are the one who started this, Nunew.
Nunew: I hate you.
Zee: No ... you love me.
Nunew: Huh !!! Who told you that I love you ? We just know each other.
Zee: Your eyes ... your eyes can't lie. 
Nunew: Nonsense !!!
Zee: You still have feeling for me even after years. 
Nunew: What do you mean ?