Chapter 28: Let's get it done

"Can you just wait downstair ? There's nothing will be happened here."

Nunew looked at Zee's face, who was standing in front of his bedroom door. Zee has not moved at all from there. When Nunew told him to leave, he only replied that it was his job and that his father had ordered him to take care of Nunew.

Zee looked at Nunew's face.
Zee: I can't leave you alone here.
Nunew: Zee ... there's nothing here. This is my house and you can see we have lots of bodyguard downstair. 
Zee: I know but sometimes we can't expect anything. What if someone trying to do anything bad towards you while you are busy preparing yourself ? What if they come in through the windows ?
Nunew: Hey ... this house is surrounded by guards and that won't happen easily. I have lived here for decades and I am fine.
Zee: Are you sure ? Hmm ?

Zee stepped closer to Nunew and Nunew slowly retreated back into Nunew's room. Zee smirked while looking at Nunew.
Zee: If you feel your home is safe, why did your father asked me to be your bodyguard ? I mean your personal bodyguard ? Why ?
Nunew: I don't know. He doesn't even discuss it with me.
Zee: So, that's mean you are in danger. 
Nunew: That doesn't make sense.

Nunew stopped right in the middle of his room. He looked at Zee's face. Without saying anything, he then pushed Zee's body until Zee came out of his bedroom. Nunew looked at Zee while holding the door.
Nunew: Just stand there like a statue.

Nunew closed the door while said, "You are so annoying !"

Zee who heard Nunew's words, just smiled a little. He was satisfied to be able to play with Nunew, or rather, his own boss. Zee leaned against the wall next to the door of the room while waiting for Nunew to get ready to go to his graduation ceremony.

His conversation with Nunew's father returned to his mind.

Flashback ...

Zee who heard a hoarse voice behind him, then turned and was surprised when he saw Nunew's father looking at him. Zee turned her body to face Nunew's father and bowed her head slightly as a sign of respect for Nunew's father. Then he turned his body again and started walking away.

"Let's have a talk."

Zee's steps stopped as soon as he heard Nunew's father's words. He turned back and looked at Nunew's father.
Zee: I don't have enough money to pay you back.
Pa: It's not about that.
Zee: Then, what did you wanna talk with me about ? I don't think I owed you anything else.
Pa: It's about my son, Nunew.
Zee: Oh ... I'm sorry because I entered his bedroom without your knowledge. I just worried because he was not well so I decided to send him back. 
Pa: Again ... it's not about that either.
Zee: Then, what is it about ?
Pa: Let's talks over there.

Nunew's father stepped out of the house and walked towards the garden in front of the house. Zee followed from behind. Then, they both sat on a long bench in the garden. Zee managed to look up at the sky and saw the full moon lighting up the garden.

"Be my son's personal bodyguard."

Zee was shocked. He then turned to look at Nunew's father's face. Is it true what he heard?
Zee: What do you mean ?
Pa: I want you to be his personal bodyguard.
Zee: Why me ? You have lots of bodyguard but yet you want me ? 
Pa: I do have many bodyguard and I can find a personal bodyguard for him but you are just different from them.
Zee: I don't understand.
Pa: Three years ago, you worked at the Pentagon as a part-timer before you went to Dubai. I once caught you sending Nunew home. I noticed you followed him from behind and accompanied him until he arrived home safely. At first, I felt suspicious and decided to observe you for a week. Apparently, I was wrong. You meant well by sending him home quietly.
Zee: ...
Pa: Since that incident, I decided to find out everything about you. I find out about your family, your studies and everything about you. Unbeknownst to me, the events of that night are also related to each other.

Nunew's father sighed then he looked into Zee's eyes and asked, "Be honest with me. Why you did that to him ?"

Zee is silent. He looked away and looked up at the night sky. He didn't know what answer to give to Nunew's father. He is still confused why Nunew's father suddenly wants him to be Nunew's personal bodyguard. Does he have a hidden plan?
Zee: Why do you want me to be his personal bodyguard ?

"Zee !!!"

Zee was shocked as soon as he heard Nunew's voice calling his name loudly from inside the room. Without wasting time, he then opened the door and stepped into the room. He was surprised to see Nunew standing on the bed with his face full of fear. Zee ran up to Nunew.
Zee: What happened ?
Nunew: Err ... I ... saw cockroach.
Zee: What ?
Nunew: Cockroach. I saw cockroach under the table when I comb my hair.
Zee: Oh God, it just a small insect.
Nunew: No ... that small insect is so disgusting !!! I hate it. Please .... please take it away from here.
Zee: Where is it ?
Nunew: Under my table.

Zee looked under Nunew's dressing table and he saw nothing.
Zee: I didn't see anything, Nunew.
Nunew: I'm sure it is still there.
Zee: It's gone already, Nunew.
Nunew: Really ?

Nunew came closer, and he stood behind Zee. He was still standing on the bed. Zee was surprised when he felt like Nunew's hands were on his shoulders and he could feel Nunew's breath on his right side. He was sure Nunew's face was next to his.

Nunew: Are you sure it's gone ?

Zee turned towards the right and he said, "It's gone."

Nunew cleared his throat as soon as he realized that the distance between their faces at that time was very close. Nunew distanced himself a little. Zee turned his body towards the bed and he saw Nunew wanting to get off the bed. Suddenly he had an idea that caused a small smile on his lips.

"Cockroach !!! It's here !!! On the bed !!!"

The shocked Nunew started to panic and he ran towards Zee. He then hugged Zee tightly. Both his arms wrapped around Zee's neck while his legs wrapped around Zee's waist very tightly. Zee saw Nunew's scared face and he laughed as soon as he felt that his prank was successful.
Zee: It's gone, Nunew.
Nunew: Why did you laughing ?
Zee: Nothing. (Zee still laughing)
Nunew: You lied to me ?! Oho ... you !

Nunew who was still hugging Zee's body then bit Zee's big arm making Zee scream. Then, suddenly he felt like Nunew's hand was tickling his waist until he lost control. Plus, Nunew was on top of it. Zee couldn't resist when Nunew tickled him and eventually they both fell on the bed. Nunew fell on his bed and Zee was on Nunew's body.

The atmosphere became silent. Only Zee and Nunew's breathing could be heard filling the large room. Zee and Nunew looked at each other. Zee gulped and Nunew was holding back the pounding in his chest.
Zee: Nunew ...
Nunew: Hmm ?
Zee: Were you drunk that night?
Nunew: No. 
Zee: So, you did realized what we do ?
Nunew: Yes, I do.
Zee: Well ... we are not done yet ... 
Nunew: What do you mean ?
Zee: About that night ... we are actually not done yet.
Nunew: So ?
Zee: I want it to be done.
Nunew: ...
Zee: I hate something that wasn't done yet.

Nunew looked into Zee's eyes and he could see Zee gulped. He was also aware that Zee was licking his lips while looking at Nunew's lips. Zee slowly brought his face closer to Nunew while his eyes focused on Nunew's plump lips. Their lips are getting closer.

"Achu !!!"

Zee stopped as soon as he heard Nunew sneeze. He looked at Nunew's face and Nunew sneezed again.
Nunew: I'm sorry.
Zee: It's okay.

Zee looked at Nunew's face while gently stroking Nunew's head.
Zee: Did you take medicine for this morning?
Nunew: Not yet.
Zee: Breakfast ?
Nunew: Not yet. 

Zee sighed and he got out of bed. Then, he helped Nunew to get out of bed and let him sit on the bed. Nunew sneezed again.

Zee was smiling and then said, "Get ready and let's go to the clinic. It's almost noon but you not even get ready yet."

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you guys enjoying it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!