Special Chapter 2:🔞I'm Yours, Nhu🔞

At Dubai ...

After twelve hours in the flight, they both finally arrived in Dubai. Zee looked out the window of the plane.

 Zee looked out the window of the plane

"Nhu ... "

Zee looked at Nunew who was lying next to him. Nunew was sleeping so soundly that he didn't realize they had arrived in Dubai. Zee looked at the situation around the VIP room. No crew has come to the room yet. Zee brought his face closer to Nunew's face.
Zee: Nhu ... wake up naa ... we've arrived in Dubai. 

Zee whispered softly in Nunew's ear while his hand gently stroked Nunew's black hair. Nunew squirmed and opened both eyes. He looked at Zee's face which at that time was very close to his face.
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmm ?
Nunew: What time is it now ? 
Zee: 10 am ? 

"Good morning Mr. Zee Pruk Panich and Mr. Nunew Chawarin Panich." 

Zee and Nunew then raised their heads and looked at a flight attendant who was standing in front of the door looking at them.
Zee: Yes ?
Flight attendant: We are arrived in Dubai, sir. Do you need any help ?
Zee: Could you please help us to take our carriage at the compartment there ?
Flight attendant: Yeah, sure sir. Anything else ?
Zee: Nope. Thank you, by the way.
Flight attendant: Most welcome, sir.

Without wasting time the flight attendant then stepped towards the compartment on the right. Zee always buys flight tickets for VIPs where everything is done by the crew. A room is also specially prepared for him and Nunew so it's more private compared to a normal class.

"Wake up, Nhu."

Zee was surprised when he saw Nunew continue to sleep. Zee then brought her face closer to Nunew's face and without giving any warning, she then kissed every inch of Nunew's face. He kissed every inch of Nunew's face up to the neck without stopping. Nunew then opened his eyes and he giggled when Zee did that to him.
Nunew: Hia ... stop naa ...

"I'm sorry, sir but is this the only carriage you have ?"

Zee looked at the flight attendant and answered, "Yes."

Nunew managed to look at the stewardess and he saw a smile on her lips. Nunew could guess that the stewardess saw Zee kissing him non-stop earlier. Nunew then covered his face with both hands. Zee was surprised to see his husband covering his face.
Zee: What are you doing, Nhu ?
Nunew: I'm shy, Hia.
Zee: Aow ? Why ?
Nunew: I think she saw what you did just now.
Zee: The flight attendant ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia. I saw her smiling.
Zee: Oho ... let her be, Nhu. You are my husband so what ? Hmm ? 
Nunew: Hia ... 
Zee: Oho ... you are shy, Nhu ? Hmm ?

Zee once again kissed nunew's face faithfully without stopping. In fact, he likes to see Nunew shy because Nunew looks so cute. Nunew saw that Zee was stubborn and then bit Zee's lower lip until Zee stopped.
Zee: Nhu ... 
Nunew: Take it, Hia. (Nunew laugh while looking at Zee)
Zee: Hmm ... you always use this tactic naa ...
Nunew: You are stubborn so, I need to do it to stop you.
Zee: It hurts naa , Nhu.
Nunew: Oho ... hurt ? Come here. Let me heal it for you, Hia. You want ?
Zee: Yes, Nhu. (while looking with his boba eyes)
Nunew: Oho ... Hia aon !!! 
Zee: Only to you, my beloved husband.
Nunew: Krub ...