Chapter 38: Karma is real

Zee's POV:

Zee stopped his car right in front of a tall building. He turned off the engine and stepped out of the car. Then, without wasting time, he stepped into the building and walked towards the elevator. He then pressed the number 7 button as soon as he entered the elevator. Level 7 is where the VIP penthouses are located.

Zee took out his phone and dialed someone's number. His call was then answered by Poppy, his secretary.
Zee: Hello, Poppy.
Poppy: Hello, sir.
Zee: Where are you right now ? I just arrived at the hotel. Now I'm on my way to my penthouse.
Poppy: I'm on my way, sir. I will arrived in 5 minutes.
Zee: Okay. Please make it fast because I have meeting with Nunew's father after this.
Poppy: Krub, sir.
Zee: Okay, see you later.

Zee hung up and stepped out of the elevator. He walked to the end and stopped in front of a door which was his penthouse room. Without waiting any longer, he then opened the door with his fingerprint and stepped inside. He immediately stepped into the special room of his clothes.

Actually, he came there to pack his clothes to be taken to Dubai. He needs to pack clothes for a week. Meanwhile, he heard that there was something that Poppy wanted to tell him. so, he took this time to see Poppy since it seemed so important.

Ring !!! Ring !!! Ring !!!

The sound of her house bell made Zee stop putting away her clothes. He stepped out of the dressing room and walked towards the main door. He then opened the door and saw Poppy waiting outside. He told Poppy to come inside. Zee walked into the living room and sat on the sofa and Poppy also sat in front of him carrying a file.
Poppy: This is the agreement, sir.
Zee: So, that's means he agreed that I will buy some share from him ?
Poppy: Yes but he said he only agreed with 30% of share.
Zee: Only 30% ?
Poppy: I think your share is big enough than others.
Zee: What do you mean ?
Poppy: I heard there are 2 people who buy share from his business too and they got 10% each. 
Zee: I see ... Hmmm. Do you think I need to sign this agreement ?
Poppy: Well, it's up to you. You said you want to take over his business slowly. So, why not you start from this one ? Step by step. Slowly and surely.
Zee: How about Nunew ?
Poppy: Nunew still the heir of his business but at least you have 30% share of their business. It's easier for you to take over them. Am I right ?
Zee: You are right but still ... our hotel is too high for a resort. You know what I mean ?
Poppy: I know but we can build a hotel that just suitable for the resort. It's okay if it is just like a normal hotel but the quality need to be a 5-starts hotel.
Zee: Wait ... this is not from you, right ?
Poppy: Yes, sir. I just said what Nunew's father told me. 
Zee: Wow ... seems like he really want my hotel. 
Poppy: I can see that too.

Zee's smile and said, "Now ... I can see how the world really play. I believe karma is real."

At Perpiriyawoong's Mansion ...

Nunew's father looked at Zee's face who at that time was looking at every face of the bodyguards there. All the bodyguards in the house were ordered to gather in the living room. There are 9 bodyguards there. Zee walks up to them and tries to find the man during the day who tried to hurt Nunew.

Nunew's father approaches Zee.
Pa: Are you sure he's one of them ?
Zee: Yes, sir. I'm very sure. 
Pa: So, did you found him ?
Zee: This is weird. Your family have 10 bodyguards in total, right ?
Pa: Yes.
Zee: There's only 9 of them here. Someone is missing and I'm sure that person is the villain.
Pa: I thought all of them are here. So, where are the other one ? Anyone know where is he ?