Chapter 11: He's critical

After a year ...

"Okay, that's all for today. Let's end our class and have a great lunch y'all !!!"

The class was over and it looked like all the students started putting their belongings into their bags. Then, they all then stepped out and left the lecture hall. You know it's almost noon and everyone must be feeling very hungry and can't wait to enjoy delicious food at the campus cafeteria.

"Hey, Zee. Wanna have lunch together ?"

Zee who was concentrating on writing something on his notebook then raised his head as soon as he heard someone calling his name. He then smiled sweetly when he saw Hana's face that was also looking at him.
Zee: You can have your lunch first. I have some work to do. 
Hana: Work ? 
Zee: Personal work, I mean ?
Hana: Ah ... I see. 
Zee: I'm sorry I can't join you today.
Hana: No, it's okay. Then, I will go now and don't forget to have your lunch !
Zee: Yeah, sure Hana. 
Hana: Bye and see you later.
Zee: Bye, Hana.

Without waiting any longer, Hana then stepped out of the lecture hall. Hana is a Muslim student and she is a local student. She is also a widow who already has a daughter. Age? Hana is only 25 years old even though she already has a child. Hana was the first person to approach Zee on Zee's first day in Dubai. Hana has helped him in many things such as helping him to introduce the culture in Dubai which is very different from the culture in Thailand.

Zee remembers the first day he saw Hana last month.

Flashback ....

Zee has just completed registration in the academic unit along with other students. After registration, a lecturer told him to go see the head of the international student department because there was something that needed to be resolved there as soon as possible but Zee didn't know where that place was.

Zee started to walk away from the area but suddenly he felt like a little boy stepped on his leg. Without wasting time, he then looked down and saw a little girl falling on the floor. Zee then helped the little girl up and carried her. Zee smiled sweetly at the little girl while gently stroking her head.
Zee: Hey, cutie ... what are you doing here alone ? Where is your mom ?

"Hey, Sarah. Come here."

Zee turned as soon as she heard someone's soft voice. He saw a beautiful girl in a beautiful veil looking at the little girl in her arms. The girl looked very beautiful in a black robe and all her hair was covered with a satin black veil.
Zee: I'm so sorry but you are ... ?
Hana: Her mother. 
Zee: Really ?
Hana: Yeah ... I'm so sorry but she's really stubborn. 
Zee: No, it's okay.

Zee looked at Sarah who was in her arms and smiled sweetly while saying, "Go get your mother, cutie."

Zee then bent his body a little and put Sarah down. Without wasting time, Sarah ran cutely towards her mother who was waiting for her. Zee smiled sweetly when she saw the warmth of a mother and her child. The mother is very beautiful and the child is very cute.

Zee stepped closer to the two of them.
Zee: I'm so sorry, miss ... ?
Hana: Hana ... just call me Hana.
Zee: Miss Hana ... can you please help me ? I don't know where is the head of the international student department. Can you please tell me where is it ?
Hana: Oh ... wait. You are an international student ?
Zee: Yes, I am. My name is Zee and I am from Thailand.
Hana: Thailand ? 
Zee: Yes, miss.
Hana: No need to call me miss. Just call me Hana is enough. Wow, Thailand. It is a great country !!!
Zee: Thanks, Hana. Dubai is great too !!!
Hana: We'll see. By the way, I am one of the student here too.
Zee: Master student ?
Hana: Yes !!! 
Zee: Oh wow ! So, we are the same ? 
Hana: Really ? I am from business department.
Zee: Me too, Hana.
Hana: This would be fun, Zee.
Zee: I hope so.