Chapter 45: Zee's biggest secret

"I want to see Pa right now, Hia."

As soon as he stepped out of the car, Nunew then stepped closer to Zee who was removing their luggage from the bonnet of the car. They both arrived in Thailand at exactly 8pm and they arrived home at 9pm. Zee turned to Nunew.
Zee: What did you said just now ?
Nunew: I said I want to see Pa right now.
Zee: Right now ?
Nunew: Hmm. I missed him and I want to check his condition.
Zee: How about you wait until the morning comes tomorrow ?
Nunew: Why ?
Zee: Your Pa and Ma might be already sleep right now. Don't worry about him because your other are there with him. 
Nunew: I just want to see him for a while.
Zee: Nhu ...
Nunew: Please ... ?
Zee: Okay but before that you need to take a bath first. Understand ? 
Nunew: Krub, Hia.
Zee: Go inside and take a bath.
Nunew: Okay, Hia. See you at the room.
Zee: Krub ...

Without wasting time, Nunew then stepped into his family's mansion. Zee was taking out some paper bags in his car. It was an expensive brand item bought by Nunew when they were in Dubai. After making sure all the items were removed, Zee then closed the bonnet of the car and locked it. Zee walked towards the main door but suddenly stopped.

He could feel that someone was watching him. without wasting time, slowly Zee stepped towards the small fence that was on the right side of the big house. Zee looked around as his hand readied to pull out a gun. Zee approached a large tree next to the small fence. He knew the person was behind the tree.
Zee: Who are you ? 

No answer. Zee took a step back and quickly he raised his gun and pointed at a man who was looking at him. Zee looked at the face of the man in front of him as his left hand clenched into a fist.
Zee: It's you again, Mark. I think you really want to die in my hand.
Mark: Please, Zee. Don't kill me. I .... I need to do this. 
Zee: Who told you to do this ? Tu ?
Mark: Yes, Zee. She said she will give me money if I obey her. 
Zee: What did she want you to do ?
Mark: She wants me to kill Nunew as soon as possible by any ways. 
Zee: ... and you think you can do it ? Hmm ? I said run as far as you can, right ? Now, you are here in front of me. So, I think this is your time.
Mark: I JUST NEED MONEY !!! I do this for money !!! (while raising both hands in the air)
Zee: That's mean Tu pay you all this time ?
Mark: She haven't pay me but she said she will give me the money once I can kill Nunew.

Zee smirked as soon as he listen to Mark.
Zee: Did you just believing a young girl ? Tu is a 22 years old and she just stay at home without doing anything. She even got money from me. How can she pay you ? Nonsense !!! I can give you money but you need to stay away from Nunew. 
Mark: I ... I ... promise. I will stay away from him. 
Zee: How much do you want ?
Mark: 1 Million baht.
Zee: Okay. Give me your bank account and I will transfer it after this.
Mark: I need it right now.
Zee: Why ? You didn't believe me ?
Mark: I do believe you because 1 Million baht is just a small amount for you. It just that I need the money now.
Zee: Give me your bank account number. 

Mark took out his phone and gave Zee his bank account number. Then, Zee then transferred the money to Mark's bank account. Once done, Zee showed the receipt to Mark.
Zee: Now, leave and stay away from him.
Mark: Okay.
Zee: I will never let you go if I see your face once again in the future.
Mark: I've got the money so what is the point of showing myself in front of you ?

Mark smirked as he looked at Zee's face. Then, he started walking away from the area. He managed to wave his hand towards Zee. Zee, who was watching Mark from a distance, then raised his gun and aimed the gun in the air. With only one shot to Mark's right shoulder, Zee smiled in satisfaction. Zee stepped closer to Mark who was lying on the ground. 

Zee was not satisfied with the shooting just now. Without mercy, he then shot Mark's left leg at close range, making Mark roar loudly. The red blood flowing did not scare zee. He even laughed at Mark's weak condition.

Zee smirk and said, "You got the money and I got the chance to shot you. It's a win-win situation. If you came here again, I will make sure you die. Mark this word in your mind."

At Nunew's father reading room ...

Nunew, who had just left his parents' bedroom, then walked towards his father's reading room. after taking a shower, he then went to see his parents but only his mother was in the bedroom. His mother said that his father was in the reading room. So, he immediately looked for his father. He knocked on the door before stepping inside.

"Come in."

Nunew then pushed the door slowly and he stepped inside. He saw his father sitting at his desk reading something. Nunew then approached his father and sat in front of him.
Nunew: What are you doing here, Pa ? You should get some rest. You are not feeling well, right ?
Pa: I have some important agreement to read, my son.
Nunew: Agreement ?
Pa: Yes. This agreement is between our business with Claire De Lune Sapphire.
Nunew: Aow ? Really ?
Pa: Yes. Why did you seems excited after heard the name ?
Nunew: You know what, Pa ? When I was at Dubai with Hia, we stayed at Claire De Lune Sapphire. The hotel was so great and it have a very luxury vibe. Their service is absolutely 100% perfect. 
Pa: Really ? But from what I see ... there is something happened while the both of you at Dubai. Am I right ?
Nunew: Hmm ? What do you mean, Pa ?

Nunew's father looked at the ring on his son's ring finger. Actually, he was aware of the ring since Nunew entered the room but he just kept silent. Nunew's father looked at Nunew's face.
Pa: The ring on your finger. 
Nunew: Hmm ? This one ? (while looking at the ring)
Pa: Yes. It look good on you but I don't think it is just a normal ring. I mean ... you wear it on your ring's finger. Anything you want to tell me, my son ?
Nunew: Errr ... what if ... what if you mad at me ?
Pa: Why should I ? Just tell me, Nunew.

Nunew took a deep breath. In fact, he is not yet ready to break the news that he has been proposed to by Zee in Dubai to his parents because he is afraid that their relationship will be hindered. Nunew cleared his throat and looked at his father.
Nunew: Err ... Hia ... Hia proposed to me, Pa. 
Pa: REALLY ?!
Nunew: Yes, Pa. I'm so sorry, Pa. I know he is just my personal bodyguard and this shouldn't be happened between us but I really love him naa ... and he love me too.
Pa: Hey, why did you