(FINAL) Chapter 62: Never-Ending Love Story

Zee woke up from his deep sleep. He opened both eyes slowly while yawning. He was surprised when he wanted to hug Zee's body, suddenly he felt the place next to him was empty. Then, he looked around. There was no Nunew inside the room. Zee woke up from the bed.
Zee: Nhu ... 
Nunew: Krub, Hia ...
Zee: Where are you, Nhu ?
Nunew: I'm in the bathroom. I'm almost done. Why ? 
Zee: Nhu ...
Nunew: Wait ... Hia ... 

Nunew, who heard his husband busy calling him, put on his clothes quickly because he was worried that Zee would keep calling his endlessly. Nunew then stepped out of the bathroom while his hands were busy drying his hair using a small towel. He looked at Zee who was lying on the bed. Without wasting time, Nunew approached Zee.
Nunew: Yes, Hia. What do you want ? Hmm ?

Zee turned to look at the face of Nunew who was standing next to him. He saw Nunew rubbing his hair with a small towel. Zee then got up and he sat on the bed leaning back. He reached Nunew's right hand and kissed it softly.
Zee: What time is it right now ?
Nunew: It's past 8 am, Hia.
Zee: Aow ? Why did you woke up so early ?
Nunew: Nothing, Hia. I just want to take a bath after what we did last night. 
Zee: Last night ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia.
Zee: May I ask you something, Nhu ?
Nunew: Yeah, sure. What is it about ?
Zee: Come here, Nhu.

Zee then opened both his legs and he patted the bed. He seemed to tell Nunew to sit between his two thighs. Nunew who was still puzzled then just followed his husband's words. Nunew then climbed on the bed and he sat where Zee told him. As soon as Nunew sat down, Zee hugged Nunew's body tightly and he kissed Nunew's neck for a moment.

Nunew turned towards his back and he then reached his husband's lips. He kissed Zee's lips for a moment and then he gently stroked Zee's hand that was around his waist.
Nunew: What do you want to ask, Hia ?
Zee: It is about last night.
Nunew: Last night ?
Zee: Are you happy ?
Nunew: Hmm ? I'm the happiest, Hia. How about you ?
Zee: I'm even happier than you, Nhu. 

Nunew smiled. Zee who saw his husband's cute smile then came closer and he then kissed every inch of Nunew's face at that time. Nunew who received the incessant kiss could only laugh but he didn't refuse.
Nunew: Hia ... you didn't take your bath yet.
Zee: Why ? Hmm ? 
Nunew: Go take a bath and eat our breakfast. Ma said she cooked something special for you before she went to work.
Zee: Really ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia. 

Zee just smiled. Then he tightened his arms around Nunew's body and he also kissed Nunew's hair non-stop. Nunew could sense that there was something on his husband's mind because Zee looked a bit clingy at that time.
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmm ?
Nunew: Something on your mind ? Seems like you are thinking about something. You can always tell me naa ...

Zee sighed and he looked at Nunew.
Zee: Nhu ... you knew right me and you are kinda same. I mean you are the heir of Perpiriyawoong family and I am the CEO of Claire De Lune Sapphire. We both have our won power. How do you think people will look at us ?
Nunew: Look at us as a husbands ?
Zee: Yes, Nhu. People might have bad opinions about us when they see us together. Well ... you know that not all of people in this world support our community. 
Nunew: How about you ? What is in your mind ? Do you think it's not good that we're together like this ?
Zee: It's really good, Nhu. I don't care about what people said but somehow I still care a little bit how they see us because we both are influential people in our country.
Nunew: Hia ... I understand that love is not just about the two of us. There are many factors involved. There are some things that people don't know about us. How we got here. What we've been through to be together until right now. 
Zee: ...
Nunew: Hia ... we're happy. That's enough. We're happy because we have each other. No matter what people talking about us .... how the look at us ... just ignore them. We just need to focus on ourself. As long as we're happy, it's not wrong, Hia.
Zee: That's true, Nhu. I love you and that's it. Loving you makes me happy. I didn't have any definition about love but you need to know, Nhu. I love you means that I worried about you, I will paying fully attention to you, taking care of you, wishing the best for you and I'm not gonna hurt you. 
Nunew: ...
Zee: No matter which gender it is, we have the right to love whoever as long as we don't cause trouble to anyone. 
Nunew: That's right, Hia. It's not a wrongdoing. So, from now on ... don't take what people said about us. Just being us, Hia.