Special Chapter 1: Endless Love

Nunew, who had just cooked breakfast in the kitchen and was helped by his mother, then walked towards his bedroom. He wanted to wake up Zee who was still sound asleep in the dream. Without wasting time, he then stepped into the room and he shook his head when he saw Zee still lying on the bed.

"Hia ... "

Nunew then walked towards the bed and gently patted his husband's shoulder while calling Zee.
Nunew: Hia ... wake up naa ... it's 9 am already. 
Zee: Hmm ?
Nunew: Wake up, Hia. 
Zee: Can I have 5 more minutes ? I'm so sleepy, Nhu.
Nunew: Aow ? No, you can't. You need to wake up right now and go take a bath. Then, let's eat our breakfast. After breakfast, we need to pack up our things.  
Zee: Hmm .... okay, Nhu.

Zee went back to sleep and he didn't even look at Nunew's face. Nunew sighed and shook his head. Without waiting any longer, he then walked towards the curtains of the room. Quickly, he then opened the curtain so wide that it caused some sunlight to enter inside. Zee started to wake up and he looked at Nunew's face.
Zee: Nhu ... 
Nunew: Hia ... wake up. You are so stubborn naa ...
Zee: 5 minutes ? Okay ? Please ... ?
Nunew: Okay. 5 minutes. 
Zee: Thank you, Nhu. That's why I love you so so so much. Come here.
Nunew: Hmm ?
Zee: Come here, Nhu.

Nunew who just obeyed then walked towards the bed. At first, he just looked at Zee's face in wonder but he was shocked when suddenly Zee pulled his wrist so that he fell on the bed. Zee then helped Nunew to lie down next to him and Zee then hugged Nunew's body tightly. both his legs and hands locked Nunew's movements.

Zee looked at Nunew's face and smiled sweetly.
Zee: Good morning, Nhu. (He kissed Nunew's forehead gently)
Nunew: Good morning, Hia.
Zee: I love you.
Nunew: Hmm ? Suddenly ?
Zee: Why ? You didn't love me anymore ?
Nunew: No, Hia ...
Zee: Then, why you didn't say you love me back ? You don't love me, Nhu ?

Zee then showed his sad face while looking at Nunew. Then, without saying anything, he released his arms around Nunew's body. He then lay down facing the other direction and turned his back to Nunew. Nunew then pulled Zee's waist but Zee was too strong for him.
Nunew: Hia ... come here. Look at Nhu naa ...
Zee: No ... you didn't say you love me back.
Nunew: Hia ... I said look at me. 
Zee: Hmm ...
Nunew: Oho ... are you aon at me, Hia ? 
Zee: Who said ?
Nunew: Hia .... Hia aon at Nhu !!! (While laughing)
Zee: ....
Nunew: Since when you love to aon at Nhu ? Oho ... Hia ... come back here.
Zee: No.
Nunew: Okay. 

Nunew then got up from the bed and he then moved towards Zee. Zee who was still sulking was surprised when he felt like Nunew was sitting on his stomach. Zee then turned and looked at Nunew who was also looking at him. Nunew smiled.

Nunew then lowered his face slightly towards Zee and he then kissed every inch of Zee's face. He kissed every skin of Zee's face non-stop. Zee started to soften and she laughed non-stop as his face was now full of Nunew's kisses. Nunew stopped then he looked at Zee's face.
Nunew: I love you, Hia. I love you so very much. I love you until the end of my life. I love you even more than you love me. Are we done now ?
Zee: Not yet.
Nunew: Aow ? 
Zee: You forgot to give me something.
Nunew: Huh ?
Zee: I want a kiss.

Nunew smiled and he kissed Zee on both cheeks.
Nunew: Okay, done.
Zee: Who said ?
Nunew: Aow ?
Zee: That was not a kiss.
Nunew: Oho ... you have such a high demand naa, Hia.

Nunew then bowed and brought his face closer to Zee's face. Zee who saw Nunew's face starting to get close then smiled a little and now he knew what he had to do. He actually did that on purpose. Before Nunew's lips could touch Zee's lips, Zee quickly grabbed Nunew's soft lips at that time.

Nunew was surprised but he just acted normally. He then returned Zee's kiss as his hand stroked Zee's black hair. They both kissed very passionately. Zee didn't let Nunew take a breath at all. He put his tongue in Nunew's mouth and he sucked Nunew's tongue. His right hand started to go inside Nunew's shirt.

"Hia ... "

Nunew could feel him start to suffocate. he wanted to catch his breath for a moment but Zee didn't seem to want to stop their kiss. The sound of Nunew's breathing got louder as they kissed.

"MMPPHH."

Nunew has no way. Forcefully, he then bit Zee's tongue a little to make Zee stop. Zee moved his face away from Nunew's face.
Zee: Ouch !!!

Nunew then hugged Zee's body to persuade Zee while he tried to catch his breath.

Nunew: I'm so sorry, Hia. (While rubbing Zee's hair gently)
Zee: Hmmm ?
Nunew: I can't breath just now. I want to stop but you didn't even let me go. So, I need to do that. I'm sorry naa ...
Zee: No, it's okay. I'm okay. I'm sorry too, Nhu. I just can't control myself.
Nunew: It's okay, Hia.

Zee smiled sweetly. He looked at Nunew's face and his hand started to gently stroke Nunew's hair. Then, he stroked Nunew's cheek. Nunew just let it go. Zee then kissed Nunew on the lips. Nunew replied but only for a moment and then he separated their faces. Nunew placed a quick kiss on Zee's lips.
Nunew: I'm sorry but not now, Hia. We haven't packing our things yet. Our flight will be on 8 pm. So, we need to get ready. Okay ?
Zee: Okay, Nhu.
Nunew: Good boy. Now, take a bath and I will be waiting for you at the kitchen.
Zee: Krub ...

Nunew looked into Zee's eyes and said, "We can continue once we arrived at Dubai."

At the kitchen ...

"Good morning, Ma ... Nhu ... "

Zee who had just finished showering and getting ready then stepped towards the kitchen. He gave a sweet kiss to Nunew and his mother-in-law as soon as he saw the two of them sitting at the dining table chatting. Zee then sat on the chair next to Nunew. Zee then kissed Nunew on the cheek as soon as he sat down next to him.

Nunew's mother looked at the both of them and smiled.
Ma: Oho ... I can tell this is not your first morning kiss, Nunew.
Nunew: Hmm ? 
Ma: The both of you are just gingering everyday in front of me and Pa.
Nunew: Ma ... you are teasing me naa ...

Zee just smiled seeing the conversation between Nunew and his mother. Zee then fed the sandwich prepared by Nunew and put it in his mouth. Then, he randomly reached Nunew's right hand and gripped it tightly. Nunew managed to look at his husband's face but he was just acting normal.

"Zee ... "

Zee then turned and looked at his mother-in-law.
Zee: Yes, Ma ?
Ma: Both of you will having flight at 8 pm, right ?
Zee: Yes, Ma but we will go to the airport at 6 pm. Why, Ma ?
Ma: Nothing. Do you want me to send the both of you there ?
Zee: No need, Ma. I will ask my personal secretary to send us off.
Ma: Aow ? He didn't follow you ? I mean ... you said the both of you will go to Dubai before the honeymoon at South Korea, right ? It was about your hotel. Am I right ?
Zee: Poppy didn't go with me because I need him to handle the project with Pa here. I still have another secretary at Dubai, Ma.
Ma: I see ... take care naa ... 
Zee: Don't worry, Ma.
Ma: Call me right away after the both of you arrive at Dubai.
Zee: Krub ...

Ma then looked at Nunew and said, "Take care of your husband naa ... now, it's time to take care of each other."

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you guys enjoying it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!