Chapter 25: Personal Bodyguard

"The delayed flight to Dubai will leave in just a few minutes. Attention to all passengers that are going to Dubai, you are requested to board the flight as soon as possible. Thank you."

Nunew looked at Zee's face.
Nunew: You should go.
Zee: I'm not gonna leave until I get the answer.
Nunew: Do I need to answer them ?
Zee: Why ?
Nunew: Cause I don't have the answer for now.
Zee: So, I guess it ends here. We'll go our separate ways and hope that we will meet again in the future ?
Nunew: ....
Zee: We won't forget each other, right ?
Nunew: ....
Zee: Well, I'm not gonna hoping for this to happen.

Nunew was silent and he did not give any answer. He just looked at Zee's face that was in front of him. Zee who saw Nunew still silent could only smile sweetly. Without wasting time, he then took his small luggage. Then, he looked at Nunew's face. His eyes met Nunew's.
Zee: 3 years is a very long time and maybe in that time you have forgotten me but believe me that I will always remember you throughout those 3 years.
Nunew: ....
Zee: Thank you for last night and goodbye, Nunew.

Zee managed to give him last sweet smile to Nunew before he walked away. Zee had just started to step but suddenly he felt a hand pull his wrist making him turn back. He saw Nunew looking at him as he stepped closer to him.

"The last announcement for passengers going to Dubai. We will leave in 5 minutes. Thank you."

Nunew looked at Zee's face then he held Zee's hand tightly. He stepped closer to Zee and tiptoed so that he could see Zee's face more clearly. Without wasting time, he kissed Zee's red lips warmly. After that, he took a step back and looked at Zee's face with a sweet smile.

Nunew looked into Zee's eyes and said, "A goodbye never existed between us because I want to see you ... later after 3 years."

"A goodbye never existed between us because I want to see you ... later after 3 years."

Nunew woke up from his deep sleep in a sudden state because, once again, he was haunted by a shadow that played in his mind. The words played in his mind. Nunew, who was still lying on his bed, was surprised when he felt something on his forehead.
Nunew: Hmm ?

Without wasting time, Nunew then took the small towel that was on his forehead and looked at the towel in wonder. What happened yesterday? Why is there suddenly a small towel on his forehead? And how did he get home yesterday? Who sent him ?

Nunew tried to remember what happened yesterday at the Pentagon.
Nunew: Wait ...

Flashback ...

Nunew sees Zee who is driving his car and Zee realizes that he is being watched. Zee glanced towards the side of the passenger seat. Nuenw was still looking at him. Then, he returned to focus on his driving.
Zee: Do you fell in love with me already ?
Nunew: Oho ... nonsense.
Zee: You kept looking at me and I can say that you are adoring me so much.
Nunew: No ... I'm ... I just ... well you know. I just wonder about something.
Zee: What is it ?
Nunew: You must be rich, right ?
Zee: Why did you thin I'm rich ?
Nunew: Your car ... it's expensive. I mean you have Pagani Huayra Codalunga that worth $7 Million.
Zee: How did you know ?
Nunew: That's what I told you ... I'm just wondering and I do research just now. 
Zee: Really ?
Nunew: Yes because your car look so luxury and I rarely see it here in Thailand.