Chapter 54: Letter from Nhu

As early as 9am Gun and Cooheart went to visit Nunew who was in the hospital. Gun drove his car to the Bangkok hospital and Cooheart was also with him. Actually, they planned to come visit after the morning class ended at 11 am but luckily the class was cancelled. So, they both drove to the hospital.

Gun and Cooheart heard the news from the Nunew family. They said that Nunew fainted while visiting Zee's sister, Tu Tontawan.

After driving for almost half an hour, Gun and Cooheart finally arrived at the Bangkok hospital. Gun then looked for a car park as soon as he entered the hospital area. After finding a parking spot, he stopped his car and turned off the engine. They both then stepped out of the car.

The two of them then stepped into the hospital and walked towards the main lobby. They both approached a hospital assistant who was at the inquiry counter. Gun managed to give his sweet smile to the girl in front of him.
Gun: Sawadeekrub, miss.
Staff: Sawadeekrub, sir. How can I help you ?
Gun: Do you have a patience name Nunew Chawarin ?
Staff: Nunew Chawarin ? Let me check.

Gun saw the staff in front of him took a pink file and the girl seemed to be reading something. After a few minutes, the staff raised their heads and looked at Gun's face.
Staff: He's at the floor 3, room no. 13.
Gun: Okay, thank you so much miss.
Staff: You are welcome, sir.

Without wasting time, Gun and Cooheart then stepped towards the elevator on the right. The two of them stepped into the elevator and pressed the number 3 button. After a few minutes, they were finally on level three.

They both then looked for room number 13 and finally they found the room at the end. The two then ran towards the room together. Gun then opened the door and they both stepped inside.

"Good mor ... Nunew ?"

Gun and Cooheart were surprised as soon as they saw that no one was in the room. Nunew is not in bed. they both then observed the situation around and there was still no one. Gun and Cooheart started to panic and looked at each other.
Gun: He's not here, Cooheart.
Cooheart: Maybe Nunew at his husband's room ?
Gun: Zee ? 
Cooheart: Yes. He's here too, right ?
Gun: Oh ... I almost forgot. Do you know where is Zee's room, by the way ?
Cooheart: If I'm not mistaken, it was at floor 4 but I can't remember the number of the room.
Gun: It's okay. We can find the room. Let's go check on them.
Cooheart: Okay.

Gun and Cooheart then stepped out of Nunew's room. they both then ran towards the upper floor to check where Nunew was. They both find the room where Zee is. After searching for almost 5 minutes, finally they came across Zee's room. Without waiting any longer, the two of them then stepped inside.

"Oh gosh, he's not here too. Where is he ?"

Gun and Cooheart started to panic. Nunew is also not in Zee's room. At that time, there was only Zee in the room lying on the bed. Gun stepped towards the corridor of the room and looked around. Nunew was completely invisible.

"Gun ... looked at this."

Gun then turned as soon as he heard Cooheart calling him. He stepped back into the room and approached Cooheart who was next to Zee's bed. He saw Cooheart holding a piece of paper in his hand.
Cooheart: I found this under the pillow.
Gun: What is this ?
Cooheart: A letter ?
Gun: From Nunew ?
Cooheart: Maybe ?
Gun: Let me see but before that can you help me ?
Cooheart: What is it ?
Gun: Go tell the doctor Nunew is gone.
Cooheart: Okay.
Gun: Thank you, Cooheart. Tell me if you need anything.
Cooheart: Okay.

Cooheart then stepped out of the room while Gun was still staying inside. He looked at the letter in his hand. Gun pulled a chair and he sat on the chair next to Zee's bed.
Gun: From, Nunew ... your beloved husband.

Gun was about to open the letter but suddenly he felt guilty because it was from NUnew for Zee. Gun raised his head and he looked at Zee's face who was looking weak on the bed. Zee has been in a coma for almost 4 days after the shooting at their wedding.

Gun sighed and he looked at Zee while said, "I'm so sorry but I need to read this."

Without waiting any longer, Gun opened the letter and read it.

Dear Hia ...
How are you ? How have you been ? I don't know if you are the one who read this letter before others but I hope you will reading this letter by yourself.  

Hia .... my beloved husband who I met at Pentagon 3 years ago, my one-night-stand partner.
I miss you, Hia. I miss you so much. I wish I could tell you how much I want to hug you. Kiss you. How much I need you right now. How much I miss your smile. Your eyes. Your warm hugs that you always gave me. How I wish I can listen to your voice when I woke up in the morning. How I wish we can talk. Laughing together. Walking while holding our hands. How I wish we can go to honeymoon like what other husbands do. Enjoy our married life. I wish I could experience all those beautiful moments with you, Hia.

Hia ...
You are the most amazing things that happened in my life. You are wonderful. You are sweet. You are the reason why I am so happy. I'm so happy until I never get tired of you .... everything about you. I never get tired to look into your pretty eyes ... the sound of your voices that give me butterfly ... seeing you walk into my room and kisses me non-stop ... Never ... I never get tired, Hia. 

Thank you naa ... Hia
Thank you for being the most amazing person I could ever ask for. Thank you for listening to my random stories. Thank you for always being there when I need someone to talk. I'm so grateful to have you in my life but ...
I'm sorry, Hia. I need to go. I need to figure out everything that happened all these time. I need to know what should I do next. I might need some times but I don't know how long will it be. Maybe when you woke up from the coma and you read this letter, I'm not here with you. But please remember that I love you, Hia. I love you so much and I don't know what to do without you. I know I can't live without you but ... I really need to do this.

Hia ...
No matter how far the distance between us, you will always be in my heart. I leave doesn't means that I didn't love you but I leave because you deserved the happiness that you should have. 

Is this letter too long ? Hahaha ... I'm sorry but this feels like I'm talking with you, Hia. I miss talking with you naa ... I think this will be the last from me ?  Take care, Hia. Take care of yourself. When you woke up, don't searching for me but searching for your happiness that you missed before. When you woke up, put on your sweet smile and start a new life. Be happy, Hia. Happiness looks good on you. 

Lastly, 
I love you, Hia. I love you and you will be my forever husband ...

Your love, Nunew Chawarin 

Gun folded the letter back while his right hand gently wiped away his tears. Gun shed tears unconsciously while reading a letter from Nunew to his husband, Zee. Gun raised his head and he looked at Zee. Then, he kept the letter in his shirt pocket. Gun looked at Zee who was still struggling in his coma.
Gun: Be strong, Zee. So, that you will woke up as soon as possible and come back together with Nunew. He's not like what you have been thinking all these time. He's innocent. 

Yes, Gun already knows everything. Gun already knew that Nunew was not the real killer of both Zee's parents. It was actually Bboun who told this to Gun and Cooheart. Yesterday, when Bboun wanted to come meet Tu, he heard a conversation between Tu and Fourth. Bboun also managed to record their conversation so that it can be used as evidence.

Gun was surprised when he suddenly heard his phone ring. He then answered the call. It was from Bboun.
Gun: Hello, phi.
Bboun: Hello, Gun. I know where is Nunew.
Gun: What happened to him ?

Bboun answered, "Nunew is in danger. He's with Fourth right now and they both will fly to Rusia."

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you guys enjoying it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!