Chapter 52: I'm so sorry, Hia

Ambulance !!! Calling for ambulance !!!

He felt his head getting dizzy and he couldn't hold back the pain. Maybe it's because he drank too much beer at the Pentagon earlier. Nunew began to squeeze his head slowly as his right hand steered the car. The more he massaged, the more his head hurt. Finally he then squeezed his head with both hands until he did not realize that he was no longer holding the steering wheel of the car.
Nunew: Nunew ... wake up.

Nunew tried to stop himself from closing both eyes because he knew the consequences. He tried his best not to lose control but suddenly he felt like something was happening. He suddenly lost control of his car. His car tires are like being shot. He lose control.

He didn't know what was happening but he could hear a car horn. Nunew tried to open his eyes and he was very surprised as soon as he saw that his car was out of control and he had hit a black car that was in front of his car.

Nunew's car hit the car causing the car to be thrown to the side of the road and catch fire. Nunew's head hit the steering wheel of his car and red blood started coming out. Nunew's eyes slowly closed and the last thing he saw was a burning car.

Nunew woke up when the shadow of the accident 3 years ago invaded his mind. He slowly opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was a white wall. The smell of medicine entered through his nasal cavity. That's when he knew that he was in a hospital bed.

Suddenly ...

Tu smirked while looking at Nunew. Then, she move her head closer to Nunew and whispered.
Tu: You are the real killer, Nunew. You killed the both of my parents 3 years ago. You remember ? Hmm ?
Nunew: What are you talking about ?
Tu: I'm talking about you, Nunew. 3 years ago, you drove drunk and hit my father's car. In the car, there were me and my parents.
Nunew: ...
Tu: Looked at me, Nunew. Looked at the both of my legs. Do you know why I became like this ? THIS IS BECAUSE OF YOU !!! You killed both of my parents and you makes me paralyzed for the whole of my life. Do you remember that ?

"You are the killer, Nunew."

Those words played in his mind so often that it made him cringe and fear. Nunew felt his head start to hurt but the words were still playing in his mind.

"STOP !!! PLEASE STOP !!!"

Tears fell down his cheeks. His heart hurts. He was afraid. He didn't think that it was one of the memories that he hadn't remembered yet. Now, everything is answered. An accident 3 years ago caused the death of two parents and they were the parents of her own husband, Zee.

"Hia ... Hia ... I want to meet him."

Nunew suddenly remembered about Zee who was now fighting for his life in the same hospital as him. He wants to meet his husband. He wanted to see how his husband was doing. Without wasting time, Nunew then unplugged all the wires on his wrist. Then, he got up from the bed and walked towards the door.

He opened the door and looked around. He managed to see the number on the door of his room. He is currently on the 2nd floor while Zee is being treated on another floor. He then ran to find where the elevator was. After finding the elevator, he entered and pressed number 4.

After a few minutes, he finally arrived. He stepped out of the elevator and walked out to find where Zee's treatment room was. After searching, he finally found the room. Without wasting time, he then stepped towards the room at the end. He stopped in front of the door. He could see Zee's face through the translucent mirror in the door.