Chapter 36: Mad at me

"Hey."

Nunew then turned and saw Perth, the owner of the Pentagon walking towards him with a sweet smile. He stepped closer to Nunew and sat in front of Nunew and looked at him.
Perth: Alone ?
Nunew: As you can see.
Perth: I thought you didn't come tonight.
Nunew: What makes you think like that ?
Perth: Well ... you had a very sexy and happy night with Zee last night. So, I guess you forgot about Pentagon and having some fun at home.
Nunew: Nonsense, phi.
Perth: Aow ? What with that face ?
Nunew: He's at Dubai.
Perth: I know so why ? Don't tell me you are sad because he left ?
Nunew: ...
Perth: Did you fell for him, Nunew ?
Nunew: I don't know, phi.
Perth: He's not like the other guy you had before ?
Nunew: ...
Perth: He must be different from the other guy, right ? I can see that, Nunew.
Nunew: You already know that he likes me for a long time, right?
Perth: Yes ... of course ! He always looking at you every time you came here.
Nunew: Why you didn't tell me ?
Perth: Why should I ? Hmm ? You always change your partner every night. Zee is sincere with you so I decide to keep it as a secret so that he didn't waste his time on you but I didn't expect that you actually attracted to him.
Nunew: No ... it just that I'm still confuse what I felt about him.
Perth: You are confuse but right now you are literally thinking about him. You can't get over him, right ?
Nunew: ....

Perth got up then he smiled at Nunew and said, "You are missing him, Nunew. You missed his touch ... his kisses and hugs."

"You always change your partner every night. Zee is sincere with you so I decide to keep it as a secret so that he didn't waste his time on you."

Those words echoed in Nunew's mind so many times that it made him wake up from his sleep. Nunew then opened both his eyes and they were still in the car. Nunew looked at Zee who was busy driving.

"Hia ..."

Zee turned for a moment when he heard his name called. He was surprised to see that Nunew was awake.
Zee: Why ? Hmm ?
Nunew: Where are we ?
Zee: 10 minutes before we reached your mansion.
Nunew: I see.

Zee returned to focus on the road while Nunew was staring at Zee's face. He looked at every inch of Zee's face then he smiled a little. Without saying anything, Nunew then pulled Zee's left hand and hugged it tightly. Zee was surprised at first but he just let Nunew have his hand. 

"Hia ..."

Zee turned towards Nunew as he heard her name being called softly by Nunew. Nunew just looked at Zee's face while his hand didn't let go of Zee's hand.
Zee: Yes, Nhu ?
Nunew: What did you applied on your eyelashes ?
Zee: What do you mean ?
Nunew: I mean ... you have such a very long eyelashes and thick eyebrows.
Zee: It's gene, Nhu.
Nunew: I see ... no wonder. Your parents must be handsome and pretty, right ?
Zee: Of course, they are !!! Just look at me and you know the answer.

Zee returned to focus by driving his car. Nunew didn't stop adoring Zee's every face at that time. It was the first time he had stared at Zee's face in a long time.
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmm ?
Nunew: Your lips. It's too red. 
Zee: I didn't smoke.
Nunew: Hmm ? Really ?
Zee: Yes. I stopped.
Nunew: I see.
Zee: But I think your lips is more red than mine.
Nunew: ...