Special Chapter 4: I can't unlove you, Hia

After 3 days ...

Today is the second day Zee and Nunew are in Italy where they are having their honeymoon. For today, they will go to Venice, known as the 'City of Canals' there are many things Venice is famous for including its beautiful bridges, gondola rides, atmospheric streets and carnival celebrations. Built over 118 islands, Venice and its lagoon is one of the most unique cities in the world.. This is the reason Nunew choose Bali as their honeymoon place.

Looks like Nunew is sleeping soundly on the bed while Zee has already woken up since early this morning.

"After nearly 3 years of building a five-star hotel, the CEO of the hotel Claire De Lune Sapphire appeared in all the news and became the hot talk of the world. The CEO behind the success of the 5-star hotel appeared at his company's new year party a few nights ago. His handsome face made everyone surprised and many were crazy about him. Introducing Zee Pruk Panich, CEO of the Claire De Lune Sapphire."

The sleeping Nunew woke up when his ears heard the sound of the television. He then opened both of his eyes and got up from the bed. Then, he looked at the television in front of him. He saw her and Zee's face on the daily news in a Thai television station. He knew at this point the news had not stopped talking about Zee showing his face after years of hiding his identity as the CEO of the Claire De Lune Sapphire hotel.

Nunew looked at the situation around. He saw his husband was outside on the porch enjoying the fresh morning air. Zee was only wearing a gray bathrobe at that time. 

"Hia ... "

Zee then turned when he heard Nunew calling him. He then stepped in and approached the bed. He climbed on the bed and sat in front of Nunew and looked at him with a sweet smile.
Zee: Good morning, my sunshine. (While kissing Nunew's forehead gently)
Nunew: Good morning, Hia. (while kissing Zee's lips)
Zee: Are you hungry ?
Nunew: Hmm ...
Zee: Then, go take a bath and get ready. After that, we can eat our breakfast at the cafe downstair.
Nunew: Krub, Hia.
Zee: Please wear comfortable clothes, okay ?
Nunew: Hmm ?
Zee: Today, I will bring you to go to some beautiful places here. We might need some energy to walk. So, please wear comfortable outfit to ease yourself, okay ?
Nunew: Krub, Hia.
Zee: Now, go take a shower. I'm waiting. 

Zee managed to give a smile on Nunew's right cheek and then he gently stroked his black hair. then, he got up from the bed. when Zee wanted to walk away, suddenly Nunew pulled his wrist so that Zee turned away.
Zee: Yes, Nhu ? Do you need anything ?
Nunew: Hia ... I want to take a shower with you naa ... 
Zee: Aow ? 
Nunew: Can I ?
Zee: ... but I took a shower early this morning, Nhu. Look ... my hair haven't dry yet.
Nunew: Hia ... please ?
Zee: Nhu .. I ...
Nunew: Krub.

Before Zee could finish his sentence, Nunew had already answered. Nunew then got off the bed and he took his bath towel. then, he walked towards the bathroom without looking at Zee's face. His steps seem very fast. Zee chuckled at his angry husband.

"Oho ... he's so damn cute. I need to hug him right now."

Without saying anything, Zee then ran after Nunew's steps. He then hugged Nunew's body tightly from behind and he kissed Nunew's neck softly. Nunew tried to free himself but he was not strong enough. Finally, he gave in and he sighed.
Nunew: Hia ... let me go. I need to take a shower.
Zee: Oho ... are you mad at Hia ? Hmm ?
Nunew: No ... Hia, let me go.
Zee: No. I'm not going let you go.

Zee then kissed Nunew's neck non-stop. Then, he kissed Nunew's earlobe while asking, 
"Do you still want to take a shower with me ?"

Gondola Ride, Venice ...