Chapter 33: Zee's the right person

"NUNEW !!!"

Nunew who had just come out of the library then turned around as soon as he heard his name being called by someone. He took his bag from the student locker and then stepped out of the place. He smiled sweetly as soon as he saw Cooheart and Gun running towards him.
Nunew: Hey ... where are you going ?
Gun: We are the ones who should ask you that question.
Nunew: Why ?
Cooheart: You disappeared all day and didn't come to class since morning. Where are you going ?
Nunew: Oh ... I'm so sorry naa ... I forgot to tell the both of you.
Gun: About what ?
Nunew: Let's talk at the cafe.
Gun&Cooheart: Let's go !!!

Without wasting time, the three of them then walked away from the library area. They then walked towards the main center of the campus where the cafe was. They are looking for a cafe that is always where they eat. After finding the cafe, they then looked for a seat.
Gun: OHO ... so many people are here today.
Cooheart: Well ... it's Monday. 

There were many students who were in the cafe at that time. All the cafes are full of students. The three of them sat at a table that was a little closer to the cafe counter. Without waiting any longer, Gun then raised his hand and called the workers to order food. After making the order, Cooheart and Gun then focused on looking at Nunew which made Nunew clear his throat because he was embarrassed.
Nunew: What ?
Gun: You said you want to tell something to us ? What is it ?
Nunew: Oh ... I ...

Nunew didn't have time to finish his words when he heard his phone ring indicating a call. He then took out his phone and saw Zee's name on the phone screen. Nunew got up from the chair and walked out of the noisy cafe area to answer the call.
Nunew: Hello, Hia.
Zee: Nhu ... I'm here at your campus. You are done with your class, right ?
Nunew: Yes but I need to stay here a little bit. I have something to discuss with Gun and Cooheart.
Zee: I see. Will you take a long time?
Nunew: Maybe because me and my friends will having our dinner first.
Zee: Dinner ? Right now ?
Nunew: It's early dinner, Hia.
Zee: I see. So, do you want me wait for you ?
Nunew: It's okay, Hia. No need to wait for me. You can go somewhere. I will call you as soon as I'm done.
Zee: Okay, Nhu. By the way, I can see you from here.
Nunew: Hmm ?
Zee: Heads up, Nhu.

Nunew raised his head high as his eyes looked around. He tries to find where Zee is. After searching, he finally saw a hand waving towards him. He smiled as soon as he saw Zee's face. Nunew raised his hand and returned Zee's wave.
Nunew: I saw you, Hia.
Zee: It's feel good to see your face.
Nunew: Hmm ?
Zee: Nothing. I just feels like my day is boring because you are not at home.
Nunew: What do you mean ?
Zee: You are always looking for a fight with me and it is very annoying. So, I feel empty when you are suddenly not at home.
Nunew: Hia, you are more annoying than me !!!

Nunew could hear Zee laughing over the phone call. He could also see Zee laughing from a distance. Nunew suddenly smiled unconsciously seeing Zee's beautiful smile. Although far away, he could feel Zee's sweet smile just by looking from afar.
Nunew: It's heaven.
Zee: Hmm ? What is it ? Heaven ?
Nunew: Err ... nothing, Hia. 
Zee: So, I will pick you up later. Do call me if you need something, okay ?
Nunew: Okay, krub. 
Zee: See you later and take care of yourself. Okay ?
Nunew: Okay, Hia. Drive safely naa ...
Zee: Krub ...
Nunew: Bye, Hia.
Zee: Bye, Nhu.

Nunew hung up, and he didn't keep going. He was still standing there, looking at Zee. He waved his hand at Zee. Then he saw Zee step into the car. Nunew left as soon as he saw Zee's car disappear from his sight. Nunew walked towards the three of them's tables and saw that the ordered food had already arrived. He sat on his chair.