Chapter 12: Love or Revenge

At Thailand ....

After being in the flight for ten hours, Zee and Bboun finally landed safely in Thailand. They both arrived in Thailand at 11 am. As soon as he arrived, Bboun then contacted his family's driver to come pick them both up at Thailand's international airport.

Zee and Bboun then stepped out towards the main lobby of the airport as soon as they finished with the luggage. The two of them then waited while sitting on the chairs in the main lobby. Bboun looked at Zee's face next to him. He knew his friend was worried as soon as he heard the news about Nunew being critical.
Bboun: After what I saw right now, I guess we will go to the hospital first ?
Zee: If you are busy, it's okay. I can go there by myself.
Bboun: No ... Pa told me to have a rest today. So, I can go with you.
Zee: Are you sure ?
Bboun: Of course. I just wonder about someone who makes you look like this.
Zee: What do you mean ?
Bboun: You can't even sit still, you know ? You seems too worried. Can you please be chill ?
Zee: Chill ? He's critical, Bboun. How can you told me to chill ?
Bboun: But the doctor said now he's stable, right ?

Zee sighed then looked outside.
Zee: He has been in a coma for a year. I know he is at war now. I was sorry to see him just lying lifeless in bed for a year.
Bboun: But he's the reason why you lose both of your parents.

Zee then turned to Bboun and said, "You reminded me, Bboun."

At the hospital ...

Zee and Bboun have just arrived at the Bangkok hospital. They both then stepped towards the level of a special place for VIPs. The two then ran towards the treatment room where Nunew was placed. As soon as they arrived, they saw two guys outside the room. Looks like they are discussing something. Without wasting time, Zee approached them.
Zee: Sawadeekrub. All of you are Nunew's friend ?

The three of them turned as soon as they heard Zee's voice talking to them. Zee smiled as soon as they locked eyes. Gun walked up to Zee with a questioning look.
Gun: Sawadeekrub ... yes, we are his close friend. Who are you, by the way ?
Zee: I'm Zee. I am the son of a couple who were victims of an accident a year ago.
Gun: Really ?
Zee: Yes. I am from Dubai and just landed. 
Gun: Dubai ? 
Zee: I studied there for Master. 
Gun: Oh I see ... then what are you doing here ? 
Zee: I heard he's critical so I decided to came here.

As soon as he heard Zee's answer, Cooheart interrupted and looked at Zee's face.
Cooheart: You came here just want to see him ? 
Zee: Yes.
Cooheart: All the way from Dubai ?
Zee: Yes. 
Cooheart: I see ... so kind of you, Zee.

Zee smiled slightly as soon as he heard the words expressed by Cooheart.
Zee: By the way, how was his condition ?
Gun: He is back stable but he has not regained consciousness. The doctor said the chances of him waking up from the coma are still low. We just have to pray and wait until he wakes up.
Zee: It's been a year now. By the way, can I come in ? I wanna see him before going back to Dubai.
Gun: ....

Gun didn't answer Zee's question but he looked at Cooheart's face next to him. They both looked at each other. Actually, there was something that Cooheart wanted to say but he chose to remain silent. Cooheart nod his head while looking at Gun. Then, Gun look back at Zee.
Gun: Yeah, sure but I will come with you. We can't trust anyone because lately there are many people who took advantaged on him since he's coma. 
Zee: What do you mean ?
Gun: He's from a very rich and powerful family. Plus, he's the only one son. People will try to attack his family through him. You know what I mean ?
Zee: I got it. Don't worry because I'm not gonna do anything.
Gun: Yeah, you should.
Zee: Then, let excuse me.
Gun: Okay.
Zee: Thank you for let me in.
Gun: Most welcome, Zee.

 Without wasting time, Zee and Bboun then stepped into Nunew's room. Gun and Cooheart just watched. Once they made sure that Zee and Bboun had entered, Cooheart then pulled Gun's hand and sat on a chair outside the room. Cooheart looked at Gun's face with a very serious face.
Gun: Why being so serious, Cooheart ?
Cooheart: He's weird ?
Gun: Weird ? What do you mean ? He's just like a normal guy.
Cooheart: Oho ... I mean it's weird. How can he still want to come here all the way from Dubai just want to see Nunew ? I mean ... you know Nunew is the one who hit his parents by car a year ago. You got what I mean ?
Gun: WAIT .... I got it !!! 
Cooheart: It's impossible if he being kind towards Nunew after what happened. I mean Nunew drive his car while drunk and hit both of his parents that night. He must be planning something.
Gun: That's true but from what I saw, I think he's sincere. I can see through his eyes.
Cooheart: No, we can't trust him. He might be planning something and maybe he want to take a revenge on our friend.
Gun: Cooheart ... can we not overthinking about this ? I think he's a good guy.
Cooheart: Gun, we don't even know him. We just met just now.
Gun: I know but still. No need to overthinking, okay ? Just put in mind that he want to see Nunew because both side have been through all of this. It just that Nunew is lucky and God loves Zee's parent more.
Cooheart: ...
Gun: Don't overthinking, okay ? Plus, he will go back to Dubai again.
Cooheart: We still need to be careful. 
Gun: I know.

Cooheart sighed. Gun then gently caressed the back of his friend.
Cooheart: I miss him.
Gun: Me too. The only thing that we can do is waiting for him to wake up and pray.
Cooheart: I wanna hang out with him. I miss his smile.
Gun: It's okay as long as we are here with him.
Cooheart: How long we need to wait ? It's been a year, Gun.
Gun: I know, Cooheart. Please be patience, okay ? He will comeback to us one day. 

Cooheart raised his head, and he looked at Gun's face. Without wasting time, he hugged Gun tightly, and Gun stroked his head gently. They really miss Nunew's presence with them. Every day, they hope that Nunew wakes up and talks to them, but it seems like Nunew is still in his dreams.

Zee's POV: 

"Hi Nunew. How are you ?"

Zee was sitting on a chair next to Nunew's bed while Bboun was just standing next to Zee looking at Nunew. Zee reached Nunew's right hand and stroked it gently.
Zee: When will you wake up ? Hmm ? I can't wait to see you wake up. Can you just wake up now ?
Nunew: ...
Zee: But ... you deserved this, Nunew. 

Bboun who heard Zee's words then turned away. He was very surprised how Zee could say such a thing.
Bboun: What do you mean, Zee ?
Zee: He deserved this after what he did to my parents.
Bboun: What ? I don't understand you. How can you change your mind in just a second ?
Zee: I want him to wake up as soon as possible and let me show how people take a revenge.
Bboun: Zee ?
Zee: Yes, I admit that I love him all this time. I can't fool myself. I do miss him.  I love him but at the same time I hate him. 

Bboun look at Zee because he's still confuse.
Bboun: I don't understand.
Zee:  My revenge taking over the love.

Zee looked at Nunew's face as her hand gripped Nunew's hand tightly even though she knew Nunew wouldn't feel the pain. He won over Nunew and said, "I hate the fact that he didn't being sentenced for his crime. Is this how rich people hide their crime ? This world is not fair."

"Crime ? What crime did I do ?"

Zee was surprised. The voice was Nunew's voice. Without wasting time, he then looked at Nunew's face and once again he was stunned. He saw Nunew looking at him with a look that was still weak and withered. Bboun was also surprised. Nunew has woken up from a coma?
Zee: Nunew ?
Nunew: Nunew ? Who is Nunew ?
Zee: Wait ...

Zee looked at Bboun's face and said, "He lost his memory."

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you guys enjoy it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!