Chapter 51: The Real Killer

At Bangkok Police Station ...

A girl was seen sitting on her wheelchair looking out the window to find peace. However, for some reason she did not feel calm at all. The scenery outside did not make any impression on her. Tu started to move her wheelchair away from the window and moved towards the middle of the room. Her eyes looked around the room.

"What did just happened to you, Tu ?"

Yes, now she is in a detention room at Bangkok Police Station. The incident that happened at Zee and Nunew's wedding yesterday, made her detained for now. An investigation is also underway. If no one comes to give a bribe, then she will be detained according to the punishment that has been written.

Her tears fell when she suddenly imagined her brother, Zee, who was shot yesterday.
Tu: You shouldn't have protected Nunew yesterday and this would never have happened.

Tu turned away as soon as she heard a knock on the door. She saw a policeman standing at the door looking at her. The policeman came in and stepped closer and stood behind his wheelchair.
Police: Someone want to meet you. (while pushing the wheelchair)
Tu: Who ?
Police: He said he's your friend.
Tu: Friend ?

Tu is puzzled and she tries to remember who wants to meet him when he has no one as his friend. After almost 3 minutes, she finally arrived at a special place for visitors. She saw a man waiting for her. She couldn't see his face clearly because they had a mirror separating visitors and prisoners. Without wasting time, Tu then moved towards the man.
Tu: You ? What are you doing here ?
Nunew: I'm here to meet you, Tu.
Tu: I don't want to talk to you. Leave me alone.

Tu then turned his wheelchair to leave Nunew. He doesn't want to meet anyone right now.

"Your brother is coma right now."

It stopped. Tears then fell down her cheeks when she heard Nunew's words. She turned to look at Nunew's face while clenching her fists. She looked into Nunew's pupils and Nunew looked at him.
Nunew: Why did you shot him ? 
Tu: I'm not. I said I didn't do anything.
Nunew: Tu, are you crazy ? You are obviously holding a gun, Tu and yet you said you did nothing ? How cruel you are. You almost kill your own brother, Tu. Are you insane ?
Tu: ....
Nunew: You ruined our wedding.
Tu: You blamed me ? You said I'm crazy ? You even said I am cruel ?

Tu smirked while looking at Nunew. Then, she move her head closer to Nunew and whispered.
Tu: You are the real killer, Nunew. You killed the both of my parents 3 years ago. You remember ? Hmm ?
Nunew: What are you talking about ?
Tu: I'm talking about you, Nunew. 3 years ago, you drove drunk and hit my father's car. In the car, there were me and my parents.
Nunew: ...
Tu: Looked at me, Nunew. Looked at the both of my legs. Do you know why I became like this ? THIS IS BECAUSE OF YOU !!! You killed both of my parents and you makes me paralyzed for the whole of my life. Do you remember that ?

Nunew was speechless with all the words expressed by Tu. What is going on? An accident? Drunk? 3 years ago?

Tu smirked and said, "You better recall back your memories, Nunew so that you know who is the real killer here."

Suddenly ....

Ambulance !!! Calling for ambulance !!!

He felt his head getting dizzy and he couldn't hold back the pain. Maybe it's because he drank too much beer at the Pentagon earlier. Nunew began to squeeze his head slowly as his right hand steered the car. The more he massaged, the more his head hurt. Finally he then squeezed his head with both hands until he did not realize that he was no longer holding the steering wheel of the car. 
Nunew: Nunew ... wake up.