Chapter 18: Nhu's Villa

"Madame Fah ?'

Nunew walked towards the kitchen when he saw an old girl cooking in the kitchen. The old girl turned to look at him and smiled sweetly at him. Without wasting time, the old girl then approached Nunew and hugged her body tightly.
Nunew: Where did you go ? Why you didn't come to see me at the hospital ?
Madame Fah: Hmm ?

Madame Fah then let go of her embrace and she looked at Nunew's face.
Madame Fah: You remember me ?
Nunew: A little bit.
Madame Fah: That's better than nothing. How are you ?
Nunew: I'm good but lately I always have headache.
Madame Fah: It's normal because your brain are trying to recall back all the memories. 
Nunew: By the way, where is Papa ?
Madame Fah: He went to the office. He said something urgent happened so he left early in the morning.

Nunew sighed. 
Nunew: He said he will bring me to the villa.
Madame Fah: Nhu's Villa at Phuket ?
Nunew: You knew about it too ?
Madame Fah: Of course, New. Your father gave you the villa as a gift for you to calm down and escape from stress when you were still in high school. 
Nunew: He said he will bring me there by today.
Madame Fah: New ... you need to understand naa ... he's the president of three resort in Thailand. He need to attend some urgent meeting, doing many paperwork, present his new project and many more. 
Nunew: Hmm ... and where is Mama ?
Madame Fah: She went to her boutique. She is very busy since her boutique will launch new collection.
Nunew: Both of them are too busy with their work. I just come home by yesterday after coma for a year but seems like they didn't care about me.

Madame Fah then looked at Nunew's face and gently patted Nunew's shoulder.
Madame Fah: New ... they do care about you. Which parents do not love their own children? It just that you need to understand them naa ... they did that for your future too. 
Nunew: What do you mean ?
Madame Fah: You are the heir of this family and you gonna be the next president in the future too. 
Nunew: ...
Madame Fah: It's okay, New. Don't be sad. How about you call your friend and ask them to bring you there ? Hmm ?
Nunew: You mean Gun and Cooheart ?
Madame Fah: Yes. They must be missing you so much and want to hang out with you.
Nunew: You knew everything about me.
Madame Fah: I took care of you since you are still a baby, New. 
Nunew: Really ?
Madame Fah: Yeah. You was so stubborn back then and only me can handle you.
Nunew: For example ?
Madame Fah: When you were little, you didn't like sports. Your father always sends you to school to join the football club but you always avoid. You will climb the trees because you don't want your father to send you to the football club.
Nunew: Really ?
Madame Fah: Yes, New and I'm the one who will persuade you so that you going down from the tree. 
Nunew: Oho ... I'm such a great child.
Madame Fah: Great child ? You are the most stubborn and mischievous child !!!

Nunew just laughed at Madame Fah's words.

Madame Fah walked towards the table and she looked at Nunew's face. Without waiting any longer, Nunew then approached the dining table and sat in front of Madame Fah. Nunew saw that there were many lunch menus on the table and they all looked delicious.
Nunew: Is this for me ?
Madame Fah: Of course. All of this dish are your favorite.
Nunew: Hmm ... I can't wait to taste it !!!

Madame Fah got up from her chair and scooped rice onto Nunew's plate.
Madame Fah: Enjoy your lunch, New.
Nunew: Thank you krub.

Without wasting time, he then stirs the side dishes on the table. Actually, he misses to eat home cooking. luckily he still had Madame Fah by his side and honestly he could feel that they had a very close relationship. Nunew could see Madame Fah taking care of her like her own child.