Chapter 6: Unexpected Goodbye

Bangkok International Airport

Nunew parked his car right in front of the Bangkok airport building. After driving for almost an hour, he finally arrived at the airport. Without wasting time, he turned off the engine and opened the car door. He stepped out of the car and stepped into the airport quickly. He worried if he doesn't get a chance to meet Zee.

Nunew started looking for a glimpse of Zee behind the crowd at the airport. He could see a lot of passengers going abroad today. Without wasting time, he then ran towards the international section. He started looking for Zee's whereabouts.

"Please .... please ... I want to see him for the last time."

Nunew began to plead. He really wanted to meet Zee for the last time. There were many questions in his brain at that time after he found out that Zee was the owner of the z.pruk Instagram account.

"Nunew ?"

Nunew then turned as soon as he heard a soft voice calling his name. He saw Zee's smiling face looking at him. Without wasting time, he then ran towards Zee and hugged Zee's body tightly. Zee returned the hug.
Zee: What are you doing here ?
Nunew: Where are you going ?
Zee: Dubai.

Nunew then released his arms around Zee's body. Then, he looked at Zee's face.
Nunew: You leave too soon.
Zee: What do you mean ?
Nunew: I didn't manage to get to know you better.
Zee: Hmmm ?

Nunew took out his smartphone and opened Instagram. He then opened Zee's Instagram account and showed his phone screen towards Zee.
Nunew: This is you, right ?
Zee: How did you know ?
Nunew: You keep on spamming likes on my feeds and it's annoying. It's annoying but then I want to know who are you and finally I found you.
Zee: What do you mean by finally you found me ?
Nunew: ....

Zee came closer to Nunew and he bent his body a little. He brought his lips closer to Nunew's right ear so that Nunew could feel Zee's breath. Nunew tried to react normally.
Zee: Finally, you found me. That's mean you are not annoying with me anymore, right ?
Nunew: Err ...
Zee: After what we did last night, I don't think you are still annoying. 
Nunew: ....

Nunew cleared his throat. Zee then looked at Nunew's face with a meaningful smile. He knew Nunew was nervous.
Zee: So, what are you doing here ? 
Nunew: P'Perth told me you are going to Dubai to get your Master Certificate. It's 3 years, right ?
Zee: Yes, why ?
Nunew: Do you really need to go now ?
Zee: What do you mean, Nunew ? 
Nunew: I don't know but I'm sad to know that you will leave Thailand.
Zee: You sad because I will you, right ? It's not because I will leave Thailand. 
Nunew: ....
Zee: Why ? Hmm ? Don't tell me you already fell for me ? 
Nunew: ...
Zee: You said to me last night ... 'Tonight, you will be with me but tomorrow you will be my past.' So, am I your past ? Hmmm ? I need answer for this, Nunew.
Nunew: ....
Zee: Are you happy with me last night ?
Nunew: Yes, I'm happy and I never felt in that way.
Zee: So, am I your past ? 
Nunew: ....

Nunew was silent. He didn't know what kind of answer to give to Zee because he was still confused about his feelings. Zee did leave a deep impression on him after what they did yesterday but he couldn't rely on yesterday. He should know that his feelings yesterday were not temporary feelings.

"The delayed flight to Dubai will leave in just a few minutes. Attention to all passengers that are going to Dubai, you are requested to board the flight as soon as possible. Thank you."

Nunew looked at Zee's face.
Nunew: You should go. 
Zee: I'm not gonna leave until I get the answer.
Nunew: Do I need to answer them ?
Zee: Why ? 
Nunew: Cause I don't have the answer for now.
Zee: So, I guess it ends here. We'll go our separate ways and hope that we will meet again in the future ?
Nunew: ....
Zee: We won't forget each other, right ?
Nunew: ....
Zee: Well, I'm not gonna hoping for this to happen.