Chapter 56: Behind 3 years ago ...

"Fourth ... ?"

Nunew was speechless as soon as he saw Fourth who was holding his stomach at the time. Nunew was even more surprised when he saw red blood flowing out until it dripped on the floor. Without wasting time, Nunew then reached Fourth's body when he saw that his cousin was about to collapse. Nunew looked at Fourth's face who was holding back the pain.
Nunew: Fourth ... what happened ? Who did this ?
Fourth: Nunew ... I ... (Then his eyes closed)

Nunew looked at Fourth's right hand and he was surprised to see that there was a gun in his hand. Nunew was just about to take the gun but suddenly he heard the sound of shoes coming from outside.

"Don't touch the gun !!!"

Nunew raised his head and he looked towards the door. He was very surprised when he saw two male policemen walking in and approaching the two of them while pointing a gun at Fourth. Nunew was even more surprised when he saw Bboun and his father behind the police. Nunew is confused.

"Pa ... ?"

Nunew's father smiled happily when he saw that Nunew was fine. Without wasting time, he then ran towards Nunew but without him realizing there was someone who did not give up to kill Nunew. Fourth who was acting closed his eyes after being shot then opened his eyes and pointed his gun right at Nunew's head.

"Nunew !!!"

After 5 hours ...

Nunew stopped his car in front of a Bangkok hospital building. Actually he had just returned from visiting Fourth's grave. After two days, all his funeral matters were finished and everything was completely taken care of by Nunew.

Nunew was shocked to learn that Fourth had committed many crimes against him over the past 3 years without his knowledge. The incident a few days ago in the toilet also made Nunew speechless. Fourth was shot twice by the police for trying to kill Nunew.

Nunew wept heavily when he remembered all this that happened suddenly and unexpectedly he lost his cousin. Nunew stepped out of his car and he walked into the building. He then took the elevator to level 4 where his father's room was.

His father was injured when he tried to save Nunew from being shot by Fourth. Fourth's shot hit his father's right shoulder before Fourth was shot by the police on the day of the incident.

After nearly 5 minutes of walking, Nunew finally arrived at level four. He then walked towards the VIP treatment room in the middle of the level. Without wasting time, he then knocked on the door before entering. then, he stepped inside and he smiled when he saw his father reading a newspaper. Nunew stepped closer to his father's bed.
Nunew: Sawadeekrub, Pa.
Pa: Sawadeekrub, my son. How was the things there ? Is everything okay ?
Nunew: Everything is okay, Pa. I handled it nicely.
Pa: Thank you, my son. 
Nunew: It's okay, Pa. He's my cousin. Our family too.
Pa: By the way, how was Zee's condition right now ?
Nunew: Hia ?

Nunew sighed. Then, he pulled a chair next to his father's bed and sat on it. He looked at his father's face and smiled sweetly.
Nunew: I haven't go to see him, Pa. There are a lot of unexpected things happened today. In just one day, Pa.
Pa: I'm sorry naa, my son. You've been through a lot.
Nunew: I'm confuse. I don't know what happened actually. 
Pa: I think it's time for you to know what exactly happened 3 years ago.
Nunew: What do you mean, Pa ?

Nunew's father closed his newspaper and placed it on the table. Then, he took his son's right hand and held it tightly. He looked at his son's face.
Pa: Do you know why I hired Zee to be your personal bodyguard ?
Nunew: If I'm not mistaken, it was because there are lots of people who want to bring you down through me. Am I'm right ?
Pa: No, Nunew. You are wrong. It was just an excuse from me.
Nunew: Huh ?
Pa: Actually, I hired him to be your personal bodyguard because I already knew Fourth's plan. On the day of the accident 3 years ago, everything that happened was a misunderstanding. You are not the main cause of the death of both of Zee's parents.
Nunew: What ? Wait ... Pa ... ? What are you trying to tell me ?
Pa: The main cause of the accident was your cousin, Fourth. I hired someone to steal the dashboard camera in the Fourth car 3 years ago. In the camera footage, it shows that you are completely innocent. Fourth has shot the tires of your car until you lose control and hit Zee's family car. 
Nunew: So, all this time ... I was ... innocent ?
Pa: Yes, Nunew. You are not wrong. You are just a victim. 
Nunew: .... and Hia thought I was the killer all this time ?
Pa: I'm so sorry, my son. I didn't meant to hide everything about this. I just didn't want you to blame yourself.
Nunew: ... but you make people blamed me, Pa. 
Pa: Nunew ... but you are not wrong naa ... you never killed people.
Nunew: Pa ...

Nunew raised his head and looked at his father's face. Unexpected tears fell down his cheeks. He was shocked. Why did everything happen in just one day? What else does he not know?
Nunew: Pa ... you don't understand me. You know what ? All this time I always blamed myself. I think that I am a murderer. I am the murderer of both my own husband's parents. I blamed myself because I was the cause of all Hia's happiness were gone. You think it is easy for me, Pa ? It's not. It's hard for me, Pa. 
Pa: ....
Nunew: Do you know why I decided to follow Fourth to Russia ? You know what is the reason ?
Pa: ...
Nunew: ... because I want to figure out everything, Pa. Tu told me I'm the murderer. Tu told me I'm the reason for all those bad things that happened in their family. Tu told me I'm the reason she's being paralyzed. All of them are blaming me, Pa. You know that ? Hmm ? I even decided to leave him when he's come, Pa. 
Pa: Nunew ...

Nunew's father then woke up and he pulled his son's body into his arms.
Pa: I'm sorry, Nunew. It's my fault.
Nunew: You makes things hard, Pa. Why ? Why did you hide this ? I was blaming myself, Pa. Why ? Why did you do this to me ? 

Nunew's father was silent. He knew he was guilty all along. He is the one who caused Nunew to live in guilt. Nunew's father gently stroked his son's head. 
Pa: I know it's my fault and in fact you are not wrong. I hope we will moving on from this and what important right now is your husband. He needs you the most at this time. Don't leave him again like what you did a few hours ago. 

Nunew released his arms from his father's body. Then, he looked at his father's face.
Nunew: Is there more things that I don't know ?
Pa: Yes but I think I can tell you later. Right now, you need to stay by his side. He really needs you. We don't know when will he wake up but at least you are the first person he saw as soon as he open his eyes.
Nunew: Did he knew about this ?
Pa: Not yet, Nunew.
Nunew: What if he hate me ? What if he didn't want to be with me ?
Pa: Nunew ... he loves you. He loves you more than himself. Looked what happened .... he thought you killed both of his parents all this 3 years but he still decide to love you. He propose to you and now you are his husband. Means that he believe you .... he loves you ... he sacrificed everything just to be happy with you.
Nunew: .... but ...

Pa looked into Nunew's eyes and said, "Nunew ... you are his happiness and he choose to be happy with you. Don't makes him lose his happiness again."

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you guys enjoying it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!