Chapter 55: Nunew on danger

At exactly 10 am, a porsche car was seen stopping in front of the main door of the Nunew family mansion. Fourth stopped his car and unbuckled his seat belt. Then, he opened the car door and stepped out.

Fourth waited for Nunew while sitting in his car. He raised his head and looked at the large and luxurious mansion. Suddenly he remembered his childhood memories with Nunew seven years ago. That time when they wete still in high school.

Flashback ....
Fourth who had just finished English class then approached Nunew who was waiting for him outside the class. They both actually studied in the same class but for the language class, Nunew took Mandarin. Fourth patted Nunew's right shoulder making Nunew turn away.
Nunew: Hey, Fourth. How was the quiz ?
Fourth: I don't know but I can answer it well.
Nunew: I know you can do it. The quiz is about writing essay, right ?
Fourth: Yes. It's okay, New. Past is past. I'm not gonna thinking about it anymore.
Nunew: That what you should do, Fourth.

Fourth laughed as soon as he heard his cousin's words. Without wasting time, the two of them then stepped away from the area. The two of Meteka then walked to the main gate of the school and sat on the chairs provided there. They both waited for the Nunew family's personal driver.

"Fourth .... "

Fourth then turned to look at Nunew's face.
Fourth: Yes ?
Nunew: Why did you reject the offer ?
Fourth: Offer ? What offer ?
Nunew: You got the offer for exchange student to Melbourne, right ? Why did you rejected it ? It was such a big chance for you.

Fourth sighed heavily.
Fourth: I don't have money, Nunew. My family is not rich like yours.
Nunew: Wait .... if I'm not mistaken, this offer is scholarship, right ? So, why did you worried about the money ?
Fourth: Nunew ... The scholarship does not include daily and personal expenses. You know Russia is an overseas country and certainly the cost of daily life is also expensive. My family is not rich enough to give me a lot of money. Even studying at a local university, I'm already grateful. How about you ?

Fourth looked at his cousin's face. Nunew looked like he was thinking about the answer to the question that Fourth asked earlier.
Nunew: Well ... I'm just okay with local university. I am not very interested in studying abroad.
Fourth: I see ... but I wish I can study at oversea as I want to explore more. How I wish my family is rich like your family. So, that I can do everything that I want, buy expensive things.

Nunew sighed heavily as soon as he heard the last words from the Fourth. He raised his head and looked at Fourth's face.
Nunew: It's not like what you expected, Fourth.
Fourth: What do you mean ?
Nunew: My family is rich and business is smooth but you have to know that my father is also in debt for his capital. He has not fully paid the debt. He has a lot of debt.

Nunew looked at Fourth and said, "It's really not like what you imagined before."

Fourth nodded his head. Actually, there was a lot he didn't know about Nunew's family even though their fathers were identical twins. They don't live in the same house but Fourth and Nunew often spend time together at the Nunew family mansion.

Suddenly Fourth heard the sound of his phone ringing indicating a phone call. He then answered the call.
Fourth: Sawadeekrub. Fourth is talking on the phone.
Police: Sawadeekrub, nong Fourth. You are Jirochtikul's son, right. 
Fourth: Yes, I am. 
Police: We're sorry but we found the bodies of both your parents on an island. they are believed to have been killed by creditors.
Fourth: WHAT ?

Fourth's tears wet his cheeks. He did not expect that he would receive such bad news. Nunew saw his cousin crying then panicked. He looked at Fourth's face next to him.
Nunew: What happened ?