Chapter 58: I'm missing you

"Sapphire hotel secretary, Claire De Lune said that their CEO agreed to work with the Perdpiriyawoong family. He said that they will build a hotel using a new concept at the Perdpiriyawoong family's main resort in Phuket."

Nunew looked at the television that was on. He read the main headline of the news. He wasn't surprised because last week Tu had told him about everything. He has told about Zee's life which he has been hiding for a reason. Nunew also finds out that Zee is hiding his true identity from Nunew because Zee wants revenge.

Nunew then looked at Zee and asked, "I never thought that you came here just want to take revenge on me, Hia."

Suddenly his conversation with Tu last week came back to his mind. A conversation where he gets to know every inch of Zee's life for the past 3 years.

Flashback ...

Nunew raised his head to look at Tu's face then he looked into Zee's brother's eyes.
Nunew: Tell me everything about him that I didn't know.
Tu: I should because this is the time where you need to know everything.
Nunew: Just tell me everything.
Tu: I hope you accept this and the fact that this was his first mission but right now ... he lose to it. So, I hope you will never thinking about leaving him again.
Nunew: I will never leave him. I promised to him and I will never broke it.

Tu sighed then he looked into Nunew's eyes.
Tu: Zee is an unchallenged person and he doesn't like it when anyone looks down on him. A few years ago after the accident happened, your father came to see my brother. He told Zee that he had paid all the costs for both my parents' funerals. He also paid my hospital bill himself. Not only that, he also paid for Zee's study fees in Dubai.
Nunew: ...
Tu: Back then, your father looked down on Zee. He says Zee will not be able to pay all the money your father used to finance us all. Zee felt so insulted by your father's words then that he promised to prove that he is not a weak person.
Nunew: I never knew about this.
Tu: That time you are still in coma, Nunew. 
Nunew: ...
Tu: Have you heard about Claire De Lune Sapphire ? The 5-star hotel.
Nunew: I knew that hotel. Hia brought me there when we were at Dubai and we even stay there.
Tu: It's his hotel. 
Nunew: What do you mean ?
Tu: Zee is the CEO of Claire De Lune Sapphire.

Nunew speechless. He didn't know how to react. 
Nunew: So .... all this time he's not just my personal bodyguard but he's CEO ?
Tu: Yes.
Nunew: No wonder he is a master's holder but why did he accept the offer to be my personal bodyguard ?
Tu: Nunew .... whatever I said after this, I hope you didn't take it to your heart. He loves you so much and he will never did something that can hurts you.
Nunew: What do you mean by saying this ?

Tu took Nunew's right hand and hold it tightly while saying, "He accept the offered to be your personal bodyguard because he want to take revenge on you." 

Nunew was once again speechless. He was surprised by the answer he heard. He really didn't think that was the truth behind everything that happened between him and his husband all these years.
Nunew: It is because he thought I'm the murderer ?
Tu: Yes, P'Nunew. He came here to take revenge and to torture you but ...
Nunew: ... but ... ?
Tu: He lose on his own revenge. (While looking at Zee on the bed)
Nunew: Lose ? How ?
Tu: He loves you since a long time ago, P'Nunew. He loves you even before the accident. It just that the revenge are taking over his love when he knew that you are the murderer of our parents ... in fact you are not. The more days and the longer he is with you, his faith begins to crumble. He could not lie to his own feelings. He cannot lie to himself that you are the one he loves so much.
Nunew: ...
Tu: He loves you so much until he decides to make you his ... spent the whole life with you forever.
Nunew: ...

Tu smiled and looked at Nunew while saying, "He loves you too much until he didn't know what is his revenge."

End of flashback ...

Nunew looked at the face of his husband who was in a coma on the bed. Then he got up from the chair and he bent his body slightly towards Zee. He then hugged Zee's body tightly while gently stroking his husband's head. Then he kissed Zee's forehead softly.

Nunew then smiled while looking at Zee's face.
Nunew: Thank you so much for loving me, Hia. Thank you for coming into my life. No matter what happened to us before, no matter what you did ... I know ... I know you love me. I can feel that ... Like what I've said before ... you are my safe place. I feel so safe when I'm with you ... 

Nunew caressing Zee's thick eyebrow the said, "Loving you is my safe place too. I love you, Hia."

After 3 months ...

Nunew, who had just left the evening class, then stepped into Zee's treatment room. He smiled widely as soon as he saw Zee lying on the bed. Nunew walked towards the sofa and put his duffel bag and leather jacket on the sofa. Then, he walked closer to Zee's bed.

Nunew lowered her face slightly towards Zee's face and she kissed her husband's forehead softly. Nunew pulled a chair and he sat on the chair next to Zee's bed. Then, he reached for Zee's hand and held it tightly. Her husband's face was looked at with love.
Nunew: Hia ... how are you ? I'm so sorry for coming late. I have thesis to handle and you know what ? Today is my lass class for this year. 

It's been more than 3 months since the incident where Zee was shot by Fourth. It's been more than 3 months but Zee hasn't woken up from the coma yet. It's been more than 3 months and Nunew has never left Zee alone. Nunew is always by Zee's side because he has already promised that he will witness Zee wake up from coma one day. He want Zee see him as soon as he's wake up from coma.

Nunew looked at Zee's face.
Nunew: Hia ... do you want to know something ? Last week, the collaboration project between you and dad has officially started. Poppy and dad worked hard to make the project a success. By the way, I never thought that you have such a funny secretary. Poppy is funny !!! He's so kind too.
Zee: ...
Nunew: Hmm ... you must be wondering about Tu, right ?
Zee: ...
Nunew: She's fine and she's happy too !!! Last week, I took her shopping at the mall and I let her buy whatever clothes she wanted. You once told me that your sister dreams of becoming a model, right? So, I took her to come to some fashion shows as well. She is very happy, don't you know?
Zee: ...
Nunew: She's happy but I know he must be missing you so much, Hia. I miss you too, Hia.

Nunew sighed. He lowered his face and held back the tears. Then, he took a deep breath and looked at Zee's face with a smile.
Nunew: It's okay, Hia. Take your time ... take as long as you want. We will be waiting for you here. I didn't go anywhere. 

Nunew looked at the calendar on the table. He bought the calendar and put it on the table. Every day he would mark the calendar to count the days he was with Zee in the coma. Then, he focused on the date 25 December on the calendar.
Nunew: Christmas Day is coming, Hia. It will be next week. Can I hoping for you to wake up on Christmas Day ? Hmm ?

Nunew's eyes start to cry and he kissed Zee's forehead while saying, "Santa, I want him to wake up on Christmas Day. This is my early wishes."

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you guys loving it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!