Chapter 49: Finally, you are my husband ...

The day ...

Today is a long awaited day and for a long time Zee wanted to go through an important day like this. today is his wedding day with the person he loves the most, Nunew Chawarin. they will both promise to be together forever as soon as they read each other's vows in front of the priest.

Zee was in the prep room. He was wearing a cream white suit on his body. Only make-up and hair left. He still has 3 hours left before their wedding starts. While waiting for herself to be groomed, Zee then browsed social media on his phone. Suddenly a message from Hana appeared in the notification. He then read the message.

 He then read the message

"Hey, bro !!!"

Zee then turned as soon as he heard his name being called by someone. He saw Bboun walking towards him with a bouquet of roses in his hand. Bboun gave the flower to Zee and he sat on the bench next to Zee.
Zee: Thank you for the flower, Bboun.
Bboun: You are welcome. By the way, congratulation. How can you have your wedding before me ?
Zee: Well ... we don't know what happened in the future, right ? 

Bboun smiled and he looked at his friend.
Bboun: Happiness looked good on you, Zee.
Zee: I'm more than happy. Thanks to him.
Bboun: It's good, then. No wonder ... God has planned everything. Something bad happens you don't necessarily have to hate it. sometimes you have to accept it and without realizing it in that phase you learn a lot. You learn how to forgive people and you learn how to love. 
Zee: ...
Bboun: He's your fate, Zee. No matter how he hurt you before, no matter what he did that makes you hate him ... at the end the both of you are going to be together. He's your destiny that teach you about many things that happened in this cruel world. I hope you and Nunew will be happy together until the end. 

Zee smiled when he heard his friend's words. bboun is a friend who has been with him all this time when he fell. Bboun always sees everything good and bad that happens in Zee's life.
Zee: Thank you so much, Bboun.
Bboun: Where is he, by the way ?
Zee: He's at the other room.
Bboun: I see ... you are lucky, Zee. You have a very gorgeous husband and he's so cute. No wonder lots of people out there are being sad because the hottest customer of pentagon are getting married today. 
Zee: Yes, I admit that. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. When I was trying to be cruel towards him, but he still be good with me. He promised to be with me forever and stay by my side. 
Bboun: I hope you will taking care of him and forget everything that happened 3 years ago.

Zee sighed and looked at Bboun:
Zee: Bboun ... I will never forget that incident but I already forgive him. 
Bboun: He worth the second chance you gave him, Zee. 
Zee: That's right. This wedding is our beginning. Everything will be set at the start.
Bboun: I'm happy for you, Zee. At least you have him who always stay by your side and makes you happy. 
Zee: Thank you, Bboun. By the way, where is Tu right now ?
Bboun: She with the guard.
Zee: That's good. Thank you, Bboun. I hope everything will be okay today until me and Nunew have our vows.
Bboun: Don't worry. I have my eyes on her and there are three guard with her. 
Zee: That's good.