Chapter 60: You are not dreaming, Nhu

"Hia ... "

Nunew stepped closer to Zee's bed. Zee's hand that pulled his wrist was then gripped tightly. His eyes did not escape from looking at Zee's face who was looking at him with a sweet smile. The smile he has been missing all this time. The smile that has always appeared in his memory.
Nunew: You finally woke up, Hia ? Am I dreaming ?
Zee: No, Nhu ... It's me. I'm here. I'm come back to you, Nhu. 
Nunew: Really ?
Zee: Yes, Nhu. 

Nunew smiled happily. He gently caressed Zee's right hand that was in his hand. He looked at Zee's face.
Nunew: Let me call the doctor first. Hia wait here, okay ?
Zee: Okay, Nhu.
Nunew: I'll be back as soon as possible. (While caressing Zee's hair)

Without wasting time, Nunew released his grip and stepped out of Zee's treatment room. He then ran to the office of the doctor who was taking care of Zee. Zee, on the other hand, just watched the steps of Nunew who started to disappear from his sight. Zee smiled seeing his husband's face which had been in his memory for a long time. Nunew looked so beautiful even though he hadn't seen that face in months.

Then, Zee raised his head and looked at the situation in the room. He was surprised to see that his room was decorated very beautifully using various Christmas-themed decorations. At the end of the room there is a Christmas tree and there are also presents.
Zee: How can I didn't love you, Nhu ? 

The sound of running shoes caused Zee to look towards the door. He saw Nunew enter with a doctor and a nurse. They approached his bed together. The doctor who treated Zee then checked his condition while Nunew just stood on the left side waiting.

Zee who saw Nunew next to his bed then pulled Nunew's hand and held it tightly. Nunew just gave his sweet smile to Zee. Doctor started checking Zee's condition while writing something in the record book.

Nunew looked at the doctor.
Nunew: How is he, doctor ?
Doctor: He's okay and getting better but I think he need to stay here for two or three days. He needs to be watched for a few days for worry if anything happens after he just woke up from the coma.
Nunew: I see. Okay, doctor.
Doctor: I'm happy for you. Finally, he woke up after months. 
Nunew: Thank you, doctor.
Doctor: You have been through a lot but you never leave him. You always stay by his side. I hope the both of you will stay together for a long time and be happy. By the way, Merry Christmas to the both of you.
Nunew: Merry Christmas to you too, doctor. 
Doctor: I think I need to go now. If you need anything, just call me.
Nunew: Okay, doctor. Thank you so much.
Doctor: You are welcome. Have a great celebration here. I love the decoration.
Nunew: It's nothing, doctor.

The doctor smiled when he saw the room that was beautifully decorated for Christmas. Then, the doctor then stepped out of the room with the nurse.

"Nhu ... "

Nunew who heard Zee calling his name then turned and looked at Zee's face.
Nunew: Hmm ? Do you need anything ?
Zee: I miss you so much. Can I hug you ? 
Nunew: ...
Zee: I always see you in my dream but somehow I can't wake up by myself. I can't touch you. Now, I am here. I need your hug so much. I miss you even when I was in coma. 
Nunew: ...

Nunew then pulled Zee's body and hugged him tightly. The tears he held back finally came out and wet his cheeks. He really misses Zee's warm embrace. He really missed the way Zee hugged him back before he fell into a coma.
Nunew: I miss you too, Hia. I miss you so much. 
Zee: How are you, Nhu ?
Nunew: Hmm ?
Zee: I know you've been through so much all this 3 months. I'm so sorry naa ... I'm sorry for keeping you waiting so long. I'm so sorry, Nhu.
Nunew: No ... it's okay, Hia. I'm glad that you are finally here. I'm so happy. 
Zee: Thank you so much, Nhu. Thank you for waiting.