Chapter 009 - 010

Chapter 009: Fighting

For Luo Xiaobai, it doesn't matter which path he takes, because there are still several days before the start of school, and there is enough time.

At noon, the three of them came to a place called Shangtun Village.

"Master Mo, we may have to take a rest here temporarily." Song Tao frowned, because the environment here is not good, and the provincial roads are all dirt roads.

Mo Ming's face was a little flushed, and his voice was low and pleasant, "It's okay, let's find a restaurant first."

Song Tao turned the steering wheel, drove the car down the provincial highway, and then drove forward along the not-so-wide dirt road.

Not far away is the village entrance, with several river fish restaurants on both sides.

I think it's because Shangtun Village is relatively close to the reservoir here, so its specialty is river fish.

At the entrance of one of the river fish restaurants, a young man wearing a white hurdle vest was drying his fishing nets. When he heard the sound of the engine behind him, he quickly put down his work.

"Guys, everybody, would you like to eat? The river fish stewed in my iron pot is ready. The fish are all live fish from the reservoir. Come in and have a try!" Originally, Song Tao didn't know where to go to eat, but now he has a place

.

Under the guidance of the young man, Song Tao parked his car at the entrance of this restaurant called Lao Liuhe Fish House.

"You three, come in quickly. There is a fan inside." The young man was very enthusiastic.

After leading the three people in, he shouted to the back, "Dad, we have guests for dinner!"

Luo Xiaobai took a look at the environment inside. There were six tables in the small restaurant, which was very hygienic. Well, at least there are no mice or Xiaoqiang, and no flies flying around.

Don't think this is normal. You must know that there are many such small animals in the countryside. Luo Xiaobai, who has lived in a bungalow for half his life, knows very well.

It can be seen that the hotel owner takes care of it very carefully.

After the three of them were seated, a middle-aged man wearing an apron walked out from behind the curtain, limping and with weak legs and feet.

"You guys, this is the menu. Take a look at what you want to eat. Are there any taboos?" Uncle Liu came over and asked.

Mo Ming noticed that although this man was dressed in ordinary clothes, his strong temperament could not be concealed. He glanced at his legs again, and a guess formed in his heart.

Luo Xiaobai was not polite at all. He took the menu and ordered. It looked like Mo Ming was a rich man. He liked to fight against the rich.

"One piece of raw black fish, one plate of braised insect fish in soy sauce, one plate of fried river shrimps, and..."

As Luo Xiaobai ordered, Uncle Liu looked at it in confusion. Only the three of them could eat it. So much?

After Luo Xiaobai finished ordering, Mo Ming asked for another pot of tea, "That's it." "

Okay, can you eat spicy food?" Uncle Liu asked.

Luo Xiaobai nodded repeatedly, "It's so spicy, so spicy."

Do you think it's a spicy mix? Song Tao glared at him angrily and pointed at a few of them, "Don't put chili pepper in these dishes."

Uncle Liu made a note of it and went to the kitchen to prepare the menu.