Chapter 176 - 177

Chapter 176 Get first place

To everyone's surprise, the young man who spoke for Mingdu Jewelry Group turned out to be a traditional Chinese medicine doctor.

He actually cured Wang Tie's son's leukemia, and the person who donated bone marrow was a reporter.

During the trial of Wang Tie's wife, the other party knelt on the ground and expressed his apology to Mo Ming and his gratitude to Luo Xiaobai. He claimed that he did stupid things for the sake of his son and now regretted it, and told Wang Tie about the process of collecting money. And confess all the information left by the other party.

Mo Ming said that he would not delve into the matter and hoped that Wang Tie's wife could reflect in prison. When she comes out, she will still be the same mother of her child, a mother who loves her son deeply despite doing stupid things.

By then, the child would be seventeen years old. Even if Wang Tie's wife had not reformed well, it would not have a great impact on the child

.

As for the child's life education, Mo Ming handed it over to a charity organization, and the child will be well taken care of.

The stock price of Mingdu Jewelry Group has reached a new high, and the construction site is in full swing.

Not only did this incident not have a negative impact on the construction site, but it was full of positive energy.

As a result, Luo Xiaobai was sleeping and suddenly woke up with a smile.

Mo Ming was startled, and then he looked helpless and pampered. Because of the performance of the two of them this time, the system in Luo Xiaobai's body suddenly gave an unexpected reward, which made the little guy excited for several days, so much so that he could even dream about it. Think good things.

A few days later, the underground racing that Luo Xiaobai signed up for started.

Luo Xiaobai had already driven the Bugatti to the track, and then went to Lao Zhang's place with Mo Ming to place bets.

"I bet on myself as the first place!" Luo Xiaobai took out another 10,000 yuan.

Lao Zhang took the money and said, "Okay, young man, you are confident. Your bet is 20,000 yuan in total. According to the current odds, if you win, it will be 100,000 yuan." Luo Xiaobai grinned, "

Odds It's so high, it seems like there must be an upset today!"

Other drivers also bet on themselves. The rich second generation named Wu Di bet 100,000 at a time. Unfortunately, his odds were too low, even if he won, he would not win. Rich.

In order to support Luo Xiaobai, Dou Ziyan bet 10,000 yuan on him.

Yan Ni also bet 10,000 to cheer Luo Xiaobai.

"You won't bet on me?" Luo Xiaobai looked at Mo Daniao beside him, a little surprised.

Mo Mingte said coolly, "I'm afraid that the odds will change if I place a bet." "

Fuck!" Luo Xiaobai no longer knew what words to use to describe this guy's madness.

The car race starts in about ten minutes, and the contestants are already getting on the car and getting ready.

Luo Xiaobai rested for a while and returned to his Bugatti.

Everyone is very friendly towards the newcomer Luo Xiaobai. After all, Imperial Racing is just such a circle, and one more person can make it bigger.

Mo Ming sat in the passenger seat without any argument. Luo Xiaobai curled his lips and knew that this guy didn't trust him.

"I specially learned racing skills for a week, and I can even drift. Why are you worried?" Luo Xiaobai muttered. Mo Ming glared at him angrily, "Don't mention your drift to me!"