Chapter 205 - 206

Chapter 205 Stealing Fruit

In the end, Chu Yu was persuaded by Luo Xiaobai and Chu Feihong and decided to leave Tianzhu Mountain.

The three of them climbed up the vine ladder. In just half a day, the changes outside became even greater.

In the city, a group of violent elements suddenly appeared, spreading rumors of the end of the world, and began to rob supermarkets on a large scale. Anyone who stood in the way would be killed, no matter who they were.

These people don't know where they got the trolls from, and they can be extremely lethal when shot down.

"Stop!" Mo Ming and the other three happened to pass by this street, but they were targeted by these people.

"Leave the car and you can get out!" One of the middle-aged men painted dragons and tigers said sternly.

Mo Ming got out of the car and said coolly to them, "Get out!"

"I think you're screwed!" The big man looked into the car and saw two men inside. With more than ten people on our side, how could we still be afraid of the three of them?

"Brothers, come here and kill them!" the big man shouted, the atmosphere of the apocalypse made his blood boil. He was originally a murderer on the run, but now that the world is in chaos, he has been highlighted.

Those who kill will always be killed!

Mo Ming took out the pistol from his waist, moved his fingers slightly, and the person who rushed the fastest fell down!

"They have guns!" The few people behind immediately stopped. They are not stupid. There are still a few bullets in the gun. They don't want to feed the gun!

Mo Ming looked at them coldly. As the environment changes, humans change faster.

"Let them pass!" Rather than risk sacrificing his companions, the leading man stepped aside and decided to let them pass. They could still grab the car, but if his supporters were gone, they would not survive.

After getting back into the car, Mo Ming stepped on the accelerator and left the street.

"Are we just going to let them run rampant?" Luo Xiaobai looked back and saw that those people were robbing other vehicles again.

This time, before Mo Ming could speak, Chu Yu, who was sitting in the back, said: "We can control this group of people, but we can't control thousands of people. This is definitely not the only group of violent elements." Luo Xiaobai

Silent, his heart changed so quickly that he simply couldn't adapt.

On the way back, there were more animals on the highway and their sizes had changed.

Perhaps due to fate, Luo Xiaobai saw the male goat that attacked the vehicle again. The goat, which was originally half a man tall, was now more than two meters tall, and its horns were very strong and sharp, which had become a powerful weapon for this goat.

"Is this the change you are talking about?" Chu Yu was already stunned. He had seen changes in plants in the forbidden area, but this was the first time he had seen changes in animals.

"It's better to call it a mutation than a change." Mo Ming said solemnly.

According to the news from the Imperial Capital, in addition to these changes in existing animals, new species have also appeared.

"There seems to be a traffic jam ahead?" Luo Xiaobai noticed the congestion in front and the sound of car horns.

"Use your ability to see what happened?" After finally avoiding the goat, Mo Ming didn't want to encounter anything else