Chapter 136 - 137

Chapter 136 It’s too much fun

Gu Lan and Sun Yi pushed the coffin lid at the same time, and Sun Jun was always alert to the hidden weapons that might be emitted from inside.

As the coffin opened, the four of them breathed a sigh of relief. As they approached, the mummy inside suddenly spit out a mouthful of green gas!

"Not good!"

Luo Xiaobai noticed immediately and only had time to pull away from Sun Jun. Sun Yi quickly took half a step to the side and was not affected by the gas. Gu Lan thought he was very careful, but he still took a breath of green gas. At that time, his face turned blue, his eyes turned white, and white

squid came out of his mouth.

Sun Yi quickly took off Gu Lan and hugged his upper body to prevent him from having difficulty breathing.

Luo Xiaobai immediately followed, took out a set of gold needles from his backpack, and placed needles on Gu Lan's body one after another.

Gu Lan's increasingly blue and black complexion gradually recovered.

Luo Xiaobai took out another surgical knife, made a cut on the middle finger of Gu Lan's right hand, and began to pull out the golden needles one after another. Streams of black blood flowed out from the wound on the middle finger, until under Luo Xiaobai's pressure, bright red blood flowed out. Although Gulan's problem is not serious, he is in a coma. It may take some time to wake up, and even if he wakes up, he will still be ill

.

"Is that a shame?" Sun Yi carried Gu Lan's body to the door, which was the safest place.

Luo Xiaobai nodded, "Yes, and it was the last breath of a person who died for thousands of years."

"No wonder there are no other mechanisms." Sun Jun frowned.

Because of this disgrace, the Sun brothers were certain that the person inside was definitely not the owner of the tomb.

"Xiao Luo, thank you for Gu Lan's matter." Sun Yi thanked Luo Xiaobai. He had already found out everything about Luo Xiaobai when he investigated Sun Jun, otherwise he would not let him go Apply acupuncture on Gu Lan's body.

Glancing at Gu Lan, who was lying on the ground breathing evenly, Sun Yi felt a little complicated.

Luo Xiaobai smiled slightly, "Brother Gu brought me here. I can't watch anything happen to him."

There were only two coffins left, and Sun Jun said simply: "Let's open the one on the far left."

Choose one of the two. Opportunity, I believe they will not be so unlucky, and they will open another suspicious tomb.

This time they acted more carefully, and Luo Xiaobai did not get too close.

As the sarcophagus opened, Sun Yi let out a light sigh.

Sun Jun also had a strange and shocked expression on his face.

Luo Xiaobai probed his head slightly after approaching, and when he saw the two corpses inside, his expression became extremely shocked.

If he hadn't known that this was an ancient tomb, he would have thought that there were two living people lying inside.

Inside the sarcophagus lay two corpses, a man and a woman. They were dressed in gorgeous robes, and the man wore a jade crown. He looked about forty years old. Even with his eyes closed, there was a sense of eternal power.

The woman was extremely beautiful. Lying quietly next to the man, she was even more beautiful than the woman in the bronze mirror.

Luo Xiaobai guessed that this man should be the owner of the tomb, and this woman was the man's wife.