Chapter 170 - 171

Chapter 170 Became a wounded person

Pressing his bleeding forehead, Luo Xiaobai grabbed the young man's wrist. The other man was very strong. If he didn't resist, Luo Xiaobai could hardly move him.

After forcing the person into the car and locking the door, Luo Xiaobai watched in fear as the person inside slammed the door with his body. The blood on his forehead gradually stopped, and Luo Xiaobai did not forget to call his senior brother and master.

Mo Ming was the first to arrive. Seeing the miserable state of the little guy, he just wanted to kill the culprit in the car.

"I'm fine. The bleeding has stopped. I'll just wait for my senior brother to come and bandage it later." Luo Xiaobai smiled heartlessly.

Mo Ming hugged the little guy into his arms, his voice trembling, "If something happens to you, I will destroy the world." "How could something happen to me so easily? Don't forget that I still have a trump card!" Luo Xiaobai winked playfully at Mo Ming. Thinking of the little guy's magical system, Mo Ming breathed a sigh of relief, "That can't be taken lightly." "

Yes, it won't happen again in the future." Luo Xiaobai promised.

After a while, Professor Miao and Miao Yuan appeared.

Miao Yuan immediately disinfected and bandaged Luo Xiaobai's forehead wound, while Professor Miao went to observe the patients in the car.

"Teacher, can you see it?" After Luo Xiaobai bandaged his forehead, he came to the teacher's side. He had observed it before, but he didn't see the reason.

"In this case, he seems to have been subjected to a kind of guidance technique." After all, Professor Miao was well-informed and quickly thought of a possibility. Mo Ming was slightly surprised. Although he knew what was going on, he didn't expect that this old Chinese medicine doctor could also see some signs.

"Can we wake him up now?" Miao Yuan asked. He knew that it was difficult to wake up sleepwalkers, but the other person's situation was very special.

Professor Miao shook his head, "We can't wake him up."

Luo Xiaobai thought that the other party almost got hit by a car and didn't respond. It seemed that he really couldn't wake him up.

"Then why is he like this?" Luo Xiaobai frowned in thought, and now he is still frightened when he thinks about the situation just now.

"It must have been overridden." Mo Ming expressed his thoughts.

Professor Miao nodded, "Yes, it's like a kind of hypnosis. Someone uses the guidance technique to give an instruction. There are two ways to cancel it. One is to complete the task, and the other is to wait for the time of the guidance technique to pass." Luo Xiao Bai

looked at the person in the car. The other person's eyes were red, and he banged the car door hard with his body, looking full of urgency. "What is he going to do?" "We'll find out when we follow him." Mo Mingye

I want to know the purpose of the person behind it.

With the four of them protecting him, it shouldn't be difficult for the man to complete the order safely.

Luo Xiaobai opened the car door and let the person out.

After the man went out, he walked across the road like a normal person.

Luo Xiaobai used the car to help him clear the way, so that the other person would not be knocked away before he could pass by.

After safely crossing the road, the man walked towards the moat.