Chapter 039 - 040

Chapter 039 Little Money Fan

As soon as he walked into the reference room, Luo Xiaobai smelled a strong smell of books and paper.

Mo Ming came to the bookshelf on the far left, took out a pile of materials sealed in kraft paper, took out one and handed it to Luo Xiaobai, and then handed the remaining books into Wang Mengmeng's hands.

Wang Mengmeng took it with both hands, but her body leaned forward because of the heavy weight.

Not seeing Wang Mengmeng's reaction at all, Mo Ming said: "You distribute these materials to other teams except the third team." "Oh, okay." Wang Mengmeng stabilized her body and held these heavy materials

. He replied quickly.

Mo Ming didn't give her a chance to get close, so he pulled Luo Xiaobai out of the data room and prepared to lock the door.

Wang Mengmeng hurriedly followed out. Mo Ming locked the door and left with Luo Xiaobai without even saying hello.

Stomping her feet in annoyance, Wang Mengmeng was secretly annoyed that she was really stupid. She might as well have said a few more words!

The weight in his hand was really heavy. Wang Mengmeng sighed and left holding these materials resignedly.

Luo Xiaobai also wanted to leave, but before he could go to the dormitory, Mo Ming had already taken him to the nearby instructors' dormitory.

It was broad daylight, and there was no one in the dormitory building.

Mo Ming brought Luo Xiaobai to the room and couldn't wait to kiss her mouth.

The information bag fell to the ground. Luo Xiaobai finally stopped being passive this time. He picked up a silver needle between the index and middle fingers of his right hand and quickly pierced Mo Ming's waist.

The pain from the needle stimulated Mo Ming even more, so that the next kiss became rougher and deeper.

Luo Xiaobai was so dizzy from the kiss that he raised his right hand again, deciding not to be soft-hearted anymore and preparing to pierce Mo Ming's kidney acupuncture point so that he could go into heat without any problem!

As a result, this time Luo Xiaobai was about to take action when his wrist was grabbed by Mo Ming's big palm.

"Ugh!" Luo Xiaobai whimpered. Compared with the pain from the needle prick just now, Mo Ming's hand was much stronger.

Mo Ming raised his head and looked at Luo Xiaobai's wet eyes. The feeling of wanting to bully him was even stronger.

At this moment, the phone's voice suddenly rang.

Luo Xiaobai's mobile phone was handed in as early as during military training. The mobile phone that can make sounds at this time is naturally Mo Ming's.

Frowning a little irritably, Mo Ming let go of Luo Xiaobai and went to take out the mobile phone in his pocket.

Luo Xiaobai was finally liberated and quickly raised the back of his hand to wipe his mouth.

Mo Ming saw Luo Xiaobai's actions and smiled sinisterly at him. Luo Xiaobai immediately put his hands down. He had done similar actions before, and ended up being kissed even harder and forced to swallow this pervert. saliva.

Just thinking about Luo Xiaobai makes me feel sad, why is this guy even gayer than him?

"Hello?" Mo Ming's deep voice sounded after picking up the phone.

"Well, okay, I understand. I will tell him." Mo Ming looked at Luo Xiaobai while hanging up the phone.

After receiving Mo Ming's gaze, Luo Xiaobai immediately became vigilant and was ready to run away at any time.