Chapter 033 - 34

Chapter 033 Save the Heroine

Luo Xiaobai and others walked into the hotel and saw the elevator door just closing.

"Ask the service desk." He Liu bumped Luo Xiaobai with his elbow.

"Why me?" Luo Xiaobai was speechless. It seemed like he wasn't the one who wanted a hero to save the beauty, right?

He Liu said matter-of-factly: "Among the four of us, you have the tenderest face. The fat lady at the reception desk will definitely be interested in someone like you." Luo Xiaobai had a black line on his head, thinking that Huang Rong had already been sent up

. I can't tolerate his pretentiousness.

Walking to the service desk, Luo Xiaobai cleared his throat.

The fat elder sister lazily raised her head, and immediately cheered up after seeing Luo Xiaobai.

"Would you like a room, handsome boy?" The fat lady grinned, and the acne on her nose looked like a cactus.

Luo Xiaobai showed a pure and sunny smile, "Hello, beautiful sister, I just had a meal at the hot pot restaurant across the street and picked up a mobile phone. It was left by the three sisters who came in before. I had to chase after it to return the mobile phone."

After saying this, he looked at the mobile phone that Luo Xiaobai took out, and the fat elder sister who was so dizzy from being fooled said warmly: "Those three little girls are so drunk in broad daylight that such precious things can... Di, I'm so lucky to have met a good person like you who is willing to give up money. Let me see, they booked room 306."

"Thank you, beautiful sister, we will send the mobile phone up and leave." Luo Xiaobai greeted the stunned He Liusan people.

"It's okay, it's okay, go quickly." The fat lady couldn't help but raise her hand to touch her face. This handsome guy still has a good eye for words, so today's foundation was not in vain.

Luo Xiaobai stepped on He Liu's feet and took the lead into the elevator.

He Liu and the others immediately followed. After entering the elevator, the three of them gave Luo Xiaobai a thumbs up at the same time.

Who is better at telling lies with his eyes open? Luo Xiaobai ranks second, and no one dares to call him number one.

Luo Xiaobai had a dark look on his face, who was he doing this for?

Looking back on future generations, an eighty-year-old lady also likes to be called a beauty, okay? This is polite, polite!

"Ding!"

The elevator arrived at the third floor.

Luo Xiaobai and others left the elevator and looked for room 306.

"Here!" Pang Panghai pointed to the guest room on the left corner.

He Liu immediately leaned over and put his ear against it.

"Idiot, the doors of hotels like this are all soundproof, look at me!" As he said that, Luo Xiaobai pushed He Liu away and asked them to hide first, and then rang the doorbell.

"Who?" came a male voice from inside.

"Room. service." Luo Xiaobai said in a deep voice.

The door opened, and a man appeared in Luo Xiaobai's sight. The man was about twenty years old, fairly good-looking, and his shirt was half unbuttoned.

"I remember this hotel didn't have customer service!" The man was a little confused.

Luo Xiaobai grinned: "Indeed not!"