Chapter 198 - 200

Chapter 198

Kazuyuuki95: Do not ask me.  Chapter 198 is also missing on that website...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Chapter 199 Gutter oil shows its power

Mo Ming thought to himself, no wonder the little guy always said that the system was a scam, it was really not an ordinary scam!

This mutant ghost orchid is basically a thinking thing, otherwise it would not choose to attack humans secretly. It probably killed all the so-called animals nearby.

"Let's get to its true form!" Mo Ming carried the little guy to the ice blue orchid.

Luo Xiaobai was frightened, "How to do it?"

Mo Ming twitched the corner of his mouth, "Do whatever you want, do it!"

Luo Xiaobai immediately contacted the system, and the system was very calm and told him to use mental attacks and then find a way to break it. Open the mutant ghost orchid's defense and drip blood on the mutant ghost orchid's body.

"I'll break through its defense!" Mo Ming looked at the countless roots flying towards them.

Luo Xiaobai responded and immediately launched a spiritual attack on the mutated ghost orchid.

He didn't know if the mutated ghost orchid was looking at him, so he could only expand the attack range, because the ghost orchid had no eyes!

The mutated ghost orchid's petals shook violently, and Luo Xiaobai knew that the mental attack had worked.

Just when Luo Xiaobai was secretly happy, Mo Ming suddenly threw him towards the mutated ghost orchid!

"Mo Ming, your uncle!" Luo Xiaobai was having trouble getting close to the mutated ghost orchid, but Mo Ming helped him find a simple and crude way.

Mo Ming concentrated on resisting these crazy roots. He never wanted to eat small root vegetables again!

Seeing that he was about to hit the mutated ghost orchid, Luo Xiaobai bit the tip of his tongue. Rather than touching this thing, it was better to attack from a distance

.

A mouthful of bloody spit sprayed on the petals of the mutated ghost orchid. The mutated ghost orchid that had stood up its roots a moment ago and was about to stab Luo Xiaobai suddenly disappeared!

That's right, it just disappeared. The entire plant disappeared with all its root system.

Luo Xiaobai was about to fall into the swamp when a black mist suddenly lifted him up.

"Are you okay?" Mo Ming asked with concern.

Luo Xiaobai thought to himself that if Mo Daniao hadn't thrown him out, he would have been fine.

"Where's the mutated ghost orchid?" Luo Xiaobai looked around. He couldn't have run away. Then his mission would not be completed!

Mo Ming looked at the little guy strangely and pointed at his wrist.

Luo Xiaobai lowered his head and saw an ice blue flower printed on it, like a lifelike tattoo.