Chapter 345 - 346

Chapter 345 Wearing Women’s Clothes

Nan Qin--I have read the information of these people, but no one has responded.

He believed that Geng Lin must have something that attracted girls, but none of the guys who greeted this girl were attractive.

After hanging the number on it, Nan Qin called Luo Xiaobai. If he could catch fish, he would leave it to Luo Xiaobai to close the net.

"Don't forget, I will get one-third of the mission bonus." Nan Qin did not forget to remind him.

Luo Xiaobai hung up the phone and complained, "He's still the president of a foreign trading company. He's so petty!"

That night, another murder occurred in Xingyu Park.

As Nan Qin said, only a few people knew about this matter and it did not make the news.

Luo Xiaobai also heard about this incident, but he didn't expect Geng Lin to take action so quickly.

Just when Luo Xiaobai was scratching his head and thinking about how to find the person, Nan Qin suddenly contacted him. Luo Xiaobai was in high spirits and ignored the fact that he was still working in the hospital. He handed the patient directly to his senior brother Miao Yuan. A call came to Mo Ming's mobile phone and the two of them quickly went to Nan Qin's house.

"Where is your Dr. Zhu?" Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming arrived almost at the same time, and Luo Xiaobai discovered that Dr. Zhu was not at home.

"Early in the morning, I asked Professor Wu to call him away." Nan Qin was depressed to death. In Zhu Fu's job, he was almost always on call.

Mo Ming smiled. All of them knew that Zhu Fu was serious about his work.

"Let's not talk about him for now. Come and take a look." Nan Qin took the two of them to the study and pointed to

a chat window on the computer monitor, which was a conversation between two people.

The male number is called Rain Forest, and the female number is called Wolf King, where are you?

"I'll go! Where are you, Mr. Wolf? Isn't it the name you gave me?" Luo Xiaobai was shocked. "Nonsense, there are so many female

accounts and I can't afford an alternative name. How can I be noticed?" !" Nan Qin said angrily.

That's right. Luo Xiaobai looked at the conversation above. The dialog box was the rain forest that popped up in the middle of last night

: Oh, baby, I'm here!

Immediately afterwards, there was a message sent by Nan Qin in the morning.

Mr. Wolf, where are you? You want to learn how to howl like a wolf, just to be my Mr. Wolf?

Yu Lin: My nature is pure wolf.

Mr. Wolf, where are you: I just like wolves.

Yulin: Do you want to come out and meet?

Later, Nan Qin did not reply.

Luo Xiaobai sat down on the chair, touched the keyboard, and replied quickly.

Mr. Lang, where are you: I am a serious girl (shy expression)"

Yu Lin: I just like a shy and serious girl like you, it tickles my heart (squinting expression). Mr. Wolf, where are you? I have very high standards, and I won’t be seen if I’m not handsome.

Rainforest: Guaranteed to be worthy of the audience.

Mr. Wolf, where are you? JL: Height? weight?

Yu Lin: Little coquettish girl, are you afraid that I’m not strong enough to satisfy you? I’m 185CM and 65KG. Are you