Chapter 025 - 026

Chapter 025 Lack of Earth Qi

After getting on the thief's car, it is impossible to get off halfway.

Anyway, there's nothing to do now, so Luo Xiaobai might as well accompany him for a trip. If he's lucky, he can make some extra money.

When Luo Xiaobai returns from the holidays, he will equip his parents with mobile phones, change the rooms at home, and send his younger siblings to school... Just when

Luo Xiaobai was thinking about a better life in the future, Mo Ming put on the brakes. Stepping on it, the unsuspecting Luo Xiaobai would have flown out of the front windshield if he hadn't been wearing a seat belt.

"Is there anyone who drives like you?" Luo Xiaobai felt that he must have peed as a child and let others and Ni suffer retribution, so he met Mo Ming.

Mo Ming had already opened the car door, "We're here."

Luo Xiaobai resisted the urge to beat Mo Ming, and after getting out of the car, he didn't forget to turn back and close the car door fiercely.

The young woman who had just walked to the door and was about to greet the two of them was startled by the sudden sound of closing the door. She looked at Luo Xiaobai who was following Mo Ming with a sinister look on his face. Could this person be the little miracle doctor Song Tao mentioned? ?

"Master Mo, you're here." The young woman greeted him with full of doubts.

Mo Ming nodded, "Is Xiaohu okay?"

When she mentioned her son, the young woman's face was full of sadness, and she sighed: "It's still the same."

Luo Xiaobai looked at the two-story bungalow in front of him, and thought Do you think this young woman is Mo Ming’s mistress?

As he followed the young woman in, Luo Xiaobai smelled a faint scent of milk. Looking at the young woman's complexion, she should have just given birth.

"Xiaohu is on the second floor, and his aunt is taking care of him." The young woman said while leading the way.

Seeing that Mo Ming was not very familiar with this place, Luo Xiaobai was a little confused. Could it be that he was dirty and guessed wrong?

Before he could make any more wild guesses, Mo Ming said in a low voice: "She is the daughter-in-law of a buddy of mine named Wu Qing. Just three months before she gave birth, my buddy died in a mission. Wu Qing I finally gave birth to the baby, but the newborn baby contracted a strange disease. I went to several hospitals but couldn't find a good one. Now I can only raise it at home and let fate." "After all, that baby is the orphan of my buddy. If

If you can cure him, I will allow you one thing." It was rare for Mo Ming to say something so seriously.

Luo Xiaobai frowned, "I can't guarantee anything now. I won't know the situation until I see the child. I will do my best." With

Luo Xiaobai's words, Mo Ming felt relieved.

In the baby room, there was not only a faint smell of milk, but also a smell of blood.

As soon as he entered, Luo Xiaobai frowned. Not only did the closed room have no windows, but the curtains were tightly drawn.

"Xiaohong, has Xiaohu drank milk?" Wu Qing asked the woman who was holding the child to comfort her.

Wu Hong, Wu Qing's younger sister, had a bitter look on her face when she heard this, "I just took a couple of sips and vomited again. Otherwise, use a medicine feeder." "

Master Mo." Wu Qing looked at Mo Ming. Her husband was alive. My buddies all regard the little tiger as their own. This time Mr. Mo brought people here, he must have his intention.