Chapter 174 - 175

Chapter 174 Being tricked

Luo Xiaobai helped open the thermos bucket, which contained two dishes, one soup, and a box of lunch.

"Have you eaten?" Mo Ming asked Luo Xiaobai.

Luo Xiaobai sat opposite him, "I'll eat it while cooking."

Mo Ming then started to eat.

Luo Xiaobai supported his chin with his hand, and waited until Mo Ming had almost finished eating before asking, "What happened to the company?" "I have been engaged in real estate recently, which is the land we drove past before. Didn't you say If the location was good, I bought it, but something happened not long after the foundation was laid."

Mo Ming told what happened this afternoon. A tower crane suddenly collapsed, killing three workers.

"Why did the tower crane suddenly collapse?" Luo Xiaobai asked doubtfully.

"The cause of the accident is still under investigation, but what is certain is that the driver on the tower crane died two hours before the accident. The reason was shock caused by cerebral hypoxia." Mo Ming said, even so, the other party was still If you die on the job, the company will still be held responsible.

Luo Xiaobai thought this was a bit strange. Tower crane drivers like this had to undergo a physical examination before starting work. It was impossible for them to have any serious diseases.

"Can we go see the body?" Luo Xiaobai asked.

"It should be okay. The body is in the hospital morgue now." Mo Ming put the food box into the thermal bucket.

Luo Xiaobai picked up the thermos bucket, "Let's leave now and try to find the reason before tomorrow."

Mo Ming nodded, he thought so too, otherwise he wouldn't have worked overtime until this point.

Although the compensation was nothing, the impact of this incident on the company was very bad. Fortunately, the incident occurred around four o'clock in the afternoon, otherwise the stock would have plummeted.

The two drove to the morgue of the hospital, and Mo Ming naturally had a way to get in.

The old guard at the door asked, "Would you like me to accompany you in?" "

No, thank you. Just tell us which freezer the tower crane driver is in." Mo Ming said to the old guard, "No. 044, you carried it.

" Be careful at all times, after all, it hasn't been long since the talent entered." The old man said.

Mo Ming responded and walked into the morgue with the little guy.

If it were a place like this in his previous life, Luo Xiaobai would probably only come in on the day he died, because he was afraid!

But now when he thinks about such a large piece of land and hundreds of millions of investments, he has to take it even if he bites the bullet!

Mo Ming first placed the gurney under the No. 044 freezer, then opened the freezer and pulled out the board on which the body was lying.

"Bump!" The board fell onto the gurney.

The body was covered with white cloth. Luo Xiaobai held his breath and lifted the white cloth to reveal the body inside.

The corpse looked a bit miserable. Even though it died first and then fell, it was still too horrible to look at. Even the skull was deformed. Luo Xiaobai first observed the spots on his corpse, and then used his clairvoyance ability to see what was inside the corpse.

Looking at it this way, Luo Xiaobai really discovered some problems.

"What? Did you find anything?" Mo Ming asked.