Chapter 049 - 050

Chapter 049 A badge of encouragement

After dinner, Luo Xiaobai followed Mo Ming back to the house.

Mo Ming's room is in the southeast corner of the small courtyard. Because he hasn't lived there for a long time, it seems not very popular.

"Is this the place where you lived since childhood?" Luo Xiaobai picked up a small wooden sword hanging on the wall. It was purely handmade.

Mo Ming nodded awkwardly, sat down on the bed, lit a cigarette and puffed away the smoke.

Luo Xiaobai was curious about everything he looked at. He didn't know what was so special about this place that it could raise a black-hearted guy like Mo Ming.

Fortunately, Mo Ming didn't know Luo Xiaobai's thoughts, otherwise he would not have let him wander around the room, but would have directly whipped his buttocks.

"Go take a shower." After putting out the cigarette butt, Mo Ming stood up and said to Luo Xiaobai.

Luo Xiaobai immediately became vigilant, "I washed it last night, but I won't wash it today."

Mo Ming was not asking Luo Xiaobai for his opinion, but carried her directly to the bathroom like a little chicken.

The bathroom has limited space and only has a simple shower set.

"Should I wash it for you, or should you wash it yourself?" Mo Ming looked at Luo Xiaobai's sportswear and thought about where to start. Luo Xiaobai hurriedly turned around and said, "I can wash it myself. You can go out first." "

I have limited hot water at home, let's wash together." Just as Luo Xiaobai was undressing, Mo Ming was also unbuttoning his clothes.

Luo Xiaobai told himself that we were all men, so there was nothing to be afraid of. We just took a shower together. In the past, he used to go to public baths at home, where a group of old men had their bare butts!

Thinking like this, Luo Xiaobai gradually relaxed.

As he finished taking off his clothes and turned his head, he couldn't take his eyes away.

Mo Ming was already standing under the shower head. He had broad shoulders and narrow waist, a perfect inverted triangle figure, and six obvious abdominal muscles on his lower abdomen. It was not exaggerated, but very attractive.

"Gudu." Luo Xiaobai swallowed and moved his eyes down Mo Ming's abdomen, his eyes were pierced red. The big bird monster is really not calling in vain!

Mo Ming was quite confident about his figure, and was quite satisfied when he saw the little guy looking lost.

"Have you seen enough?" Mo Ming asked.

Luo Xiaobai nodded blankly, "That's enough."

"Why don't you take a shower quickly?" Mo Ming turned on the shower.

What he said to Luo Xiaobai before was not a joke. The Mo family is a military family. In order not to cultivate bad habits in their descendants, the hot water in each house is controlled.

If you want to take a restful bath, just take a shower.

During the ten minutes of bathing time, Luo Xiaobai was taken advantage of. How could Mo Sebei let go of this perfect opportunity?

When Luo Xiaobai came out of the bathroom, his whole body was steaming and his face was red.

Mo Ming hummed softly, recalling the smooth touch on his palm, which was actually easier to touch than a woman.