Chapter 031 - 032

Chapter 031 Bald Mouth

"Mo Ming, if you dare to do anything to me, I will accuse you of rape!" Luo Xiaobai was so frightened that he screamed, but there was a faint excitement in his heart. Oh my god, being pressed down by such a handsome guy meant that He is infinitely charming.

Mo Ming directly pushed Luo Xiaobai's clothes up, exposing her white chest, "Then you should wash your butt first and wait for me inside." "Uh!"

Luo Xiaobai's waist shook as his right breast was pinched hard. , the body trembled violently.

Mo Ming's breathing became heavier and heavier. If such a sensitive creature was kept motionless, he would really become worse than a beast!

Feeling a chill in his lower body, Luo Xiaobai reacted. His two long legs stared desperately, and the scenery in the middle was looming, dazzling people's eyes.

"Let me go, ah ah, you perverted beast, a big bird monster, a terminally ill patient with daddy sealed in his body!" Luo Xiaobai shouted incoherently.

Mo Ming's movements stopped abruptly, he grabbed Luo Xiaobai's neck, looked at him, and said in a stern voice: "What did you say!"

"Abnormal beast, big bird monster." Luo Xiaobai repeated stupidly, a little confused. Mo Ming's expression was frightened.

"The last sentence?" Mo Ming narrowed his eyes.

Luo Xiaobai secretly said something bad. It seemed that he said something that he shouldn't have said. He pretended to be stupid and said, "I didn't say anything." "You

said there is a seal in my body?" Mo Ming's hand was slightly stronger.

Luo Xiaobai felt that his throat was tight and his breathing became irregular. "I was just joking. I'm going to curse people. Of course, I'd choose the ugly ones?" "

Really?" Mo Ming applied force again.

The fair little face turned purple in an instant. Luo Xiaobai couldn't speak now and could only look at Mo Ming with begging eyes. He didn't want to die.

Mo Ming looked at the little thing under him with a complicated expression. As long as he exerted more strength, the other person's breathing would be cut off.

Looking at Luo Xiaobai's figure and face, Mo Ming released his hands.

"Cough, cough, cough!" After breathing smoothly, cold air poured into his lungs, and Luo Xiaobai coughed violently.

"Did you just want to kill me?" Luo Xiaobai was really scared. The look in Mo Ming's eyes just now showed no warmth.

Mo Ming raised his hand and rubbed the top of Luo Xiaobai's hair. Luo Xiaobai's neck shrank in fright, and his double chin almost popped out.

"How can I bear it? From now on, you can stay here and warm my bed." Mo Ming got up and went to the ground. His physical problems were of great importance and could not be leaked out.

Luo Xiaobai stiffened his neck instantly, "You want to detain me! This is illegal!" "Do

you think I will be afraid?" Mo Ming turned around with a look of contempt on his face.

Thinking of the environment here and Mo Ming's identity, I'm afraid no one would know if he died here!

"Why, just because of my joke?" Luo Xiaobai asked unwillingly. He had finally been reborn so as not to be trapped here and become the forbidden prey of the big bird monster.

"You know whether it's a joke or not." Mo Ming looked at Luo Xiaobai's face and narrowed his eyes dangerously again.

"So, you know you have a physical problem?" Luo Xiaobai gradually calmed down. With Mo Ming's cooperation, the main mission this time should be easier to complete.