Chapter 180 - 181

Chapter 180 Settlement of Accounts

Looking at his behavior, Luo Xiaobai couldn't curse, "Be careful in the future. The back cover of the car must be closed. Fortunately, I didn't drive very fast and stopped in time." The male driver was also frightened and was covered in white hair , he happened to come back to pick up his daughter after delivering goods, but he forgot about the fact that the back cover of the car was not closed tightly. Fortunately, there was no danger this time, otherwise if something happened to his daughter, he thought he would go crazy.

The driver of the Toyota who followed Luo Xiaobai saw that the little girl had been sent back, so he drove away silently.

Luo Xiaobai's heart felt warm. Although society is changing, people's hearts have never changed!

Back at the villa, Luo Xiaobai took a pleasant bath and then rolled around on the big bed.

He was still comfortable at home, so he was not in a hurry to prepare the next main task.

While Luo Xiaobai was rolling on the bed, Mo Ming also took a shower and came out.

Seeing Mo Ming approaching, Luo Xiaobai immediately went over to show off.

Mo Ming snorted coldly and had no intention of paying any attention to him.

Luo Xiaobai blinked and didn't understand why Mo Daniao was so nervous.

"What's wrong with you?" Luo Xiaobai rubbed his face against Mo Ming's arm, like a coquettish cat.

Mo Ming was itching to be rubbed by him, but his expression was cold, "Did you forget something?" "

What happened?" Luo Xiaobai really didn't remember anything he had done wrong, except...

little With his heart trembling, Luo Xiaobai thought to himself, this guy won't want to settle accounts with his wife.

"Remember?" Seeing that the little guy stopped rubbing, Mo Ming looked at him sadly.

Luo Xiaobai felt guilty, "I did it to save people."

Mo Ming was referring to the scene where Luo Xiaobai jumped into the river to save people regardless of danger. If he hadn't grabbed the little guy's legs at that time, or if the water waves were too strong, the other person might have turned into a corpse.

Mo Ming felt crazy when he thought that the little guy might leave him.

Only the little guy can calm down this feeling.

"That won't work either!" Mo Ming turned the little bastard over and turned him upside down like a little bitch.

Luo Xiaobai begged for mercy repeatedly. He didn't want his chrysanthemum to be broken under the wrath of the big bird monster.

"Honey, I was wrong. I will never do it again. Don't, I'm afraid of pain." Luo Xiaobai begged for mercy. He knew that Mo Daniao would do this

.

Mo Ming really relented, and suddenly thought of the two sets of clothes the little guy bought in Ningcheng, "I can let you go, but you have to behave well." Soon, Luo Xiaobai knew what Mo Daniao meant by performance

.

When he put on the white Hanfu, and then saw Mo Ming in the black Hanfu, his face looked like a burning cloud. "Dance for me now." Mo Ming sat on the bed with his legs crossed.

Luo Xiaobai's heart was beating fast because he knew that there was a vacuum underneath Mo Ming and there was no underwear inside.

The same goes for him, wearing a white Hanfu without even a fig leaf underneath.