Chapter 305 - 306

Chapter 305 Jade Prince

After the meal, Mo Ming helped the overfed little bastard back to the guest room.

"Hurry up and help me lie down." Luo Xiaobai supported his waist. If he had known better, he would have eaten less.

"Would you like some Jianweixiaoshi tablets?" Mo Ming helped the little guy to the bed.

Luo Xiaobai was like a five-month pregnant woman, lying on the bed rubbing her belly, "No, just take a magic pill.

Mo Ming turned his head and didn't want to talk to him.

Because of Luo Xiaobai's special situation, Mo Ming even He couldn't do anything he wanted to do.

With a lot of resentment in his stomach, Mo Ming turned his back on the bed and fell asleep after taking a shower.

Luo Xiaobai curled his lips and smiled, humming, watching how he torments himself!

Then, Grinning again, he was really full.

The next day, the two drove to a place called Bai Yuxuan, where the old man they were looking for was here.

"Is Lord Jade here? Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai asked after entering Bai Yuxuan.

The boy glanced at the two of them, "Who are you two?"

"We came from the imperial capital specifically to pay a visit to Prince Jade. " "Mo Ming simply explained the purpose of his visit.

The young man clapped his hands and said, "Hey, it's you two. Mr. Yu is in the back hall. I'll call you two! "

Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai stood there, waiting for the Jade Prince to come out from behind.

Not long after, an old man wearing a moon-white robe walked slowly from the back hall.

Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai clasped their fists and saluted at the same time, " Jade Prince. The old man waved his hand and said, "

I don't dare to take it seriously. Just call me Yu Lao."

" Old Yu. " "The two changed their words.

"It seems that you two are not here to buy jade, so please ask the back hall to speak. "Mr. Yu made a gesture of invitation.

The three of them came to the back hall. The waiter made tea and brought it, and then returned to the front hall.

"Mr. Yu, we came here to ask for something. "Mo Ming said bluntly.

"You two can speak up if you can use old age. "Old Yu said kindly.

Mo Ming didn't mince words, "That's right, I opened a jewelry store and wanted to purchase some jade materials. "

Jade material, not finished jade, Mr. Yu understood what he meant.

"You want me to introduce you to some jade material merchants, right? "Yu Lao stroked his beard and said.

"Yes, it would be better if you knew who has a jade mine. "Mo Ming looked like a profiteer.

Mr. Yu chuckled, "It seems that you have investigated a lot of situations before you came to me. I do have a nephrite mine in my hands, but you also know that many mountains will be destroyed after the apocalypse. It has changed its form. I have not been to the nephrite mine yet. "

Haha, it's okay. You can always take us to have a look. Maybe we can be of some help." "Mo Ming picked up the teacup and smiled.

"Of course I can trust Boss Mo. Well, there happens to be a group of people going to the mountains today, so we'll keep them company. "Yu Lao stood up with a smile.