Chapter 343 - 344

Chapter 343 Werewolf

After all, Shu Ting was still young, and that incident was very irritating to her. Thinking of Luo Xiaobai's identity, she said:"I can tell you, but you must promise to protect the safety of me and grandma."

"This is a must. Yes, I will help you transfer schools and send you and your grandma to other cities so that no one can find you. I will also arrange a house for you and enough money for you to finish college." Luo Xiaobai seduced.

Shu Ting gritted her teeth and said, "Okay, I'll say it!"

Just over two months ago, on September 15th, she went out for a party with her high school classmates. Unexpectedly, she met her senior at the party.

That was her dream in high school, her prince charming.

I don’t know if God was creating opportunities for her. After the party, when she went out to take a taxi, she was knocked away

by a man who drank too much. Not to mention that the taxi was robbed, she almost fell down. Fortunately, she was The senior gave me a hand.

Because it was already dark at that time, Shu Ting drank some more wine and became bolder, so she confessed her love to her senior.

She was ready to be rejected, but she didn't want the senior to suddenly show her a charming smile. Without thinking, she left with her senior. Even if it was just a mirror image, she would be willing to fly into the flames.

The two came to a hotel, and the senior opened a high-end suite.

Thinking of what might happen soon, Shu Ting was nervous, but she couldn't help but look forward to it in her heart. Even if this is a dream, she must finish it completely.

Unexpectedly, this dream did not develop as she expected.

After entering the suite, the two rolled onto the bed.

Shu Ting raised her hand to touch the senior's face, but she touched the hair on her hand, the protruding nose, and the sharp fangs.

What happened next was a nightmare for Shu Ting.

When she woke up the next day, she put on her clothes haphazardly and left regardless, never seeing the senior again.

"Who is he?" Luo Xiaobai asked.

Shu Ting trembled her lips and uttered two words, "Geng Lin."

Luo Xiaobai wrote down the name, thinking that the werewolf could transform between humans and werewolves. Now that he had clues, he wanted to find the werewolf and Not difficult.

Leaving Shu Ting's settlement to Zhu Fu, Luo Xiaobai went to Mo Ming for help.

Mo Ming was selecting rough jade stones in the company's internal warehouse. The sales of jadeite had increased during this period. He was going to pick out two good pieces and get some high-end jewelry to sell.

"Director Mo, Mr. Luo is here." The warehouse manager directly invited Luo Xiaobai in.

Luo Xiaobai has been to this place before, and now that he has the status of the chairman's wife, it is easier to get in.

"Xiao Bai, you came just in time, help me find two pieces of better material." Mo Ming waved to the little guy

.

Luo Xiaobai still had half of these rough stones. After asking Mo Ming about their use, Luo Xiaobai immediately forgot about asking Mo Ming for help and concentrated on selecting two pieces of glass. Mo Ming handed these two pieces of material to the warehouse manager and asked him to send them for processing, and then he remembered