Chapter 323 - 324

Chapter 323 Hair growing

Seeing his body being dragged away, Luo Xiaobai wanted to comfort his mother.

After experiencing this life and looking at his previous life, Luo Xiaobai realized how much his mother had lost because of him.

He saw his tombstone and listened to the stories of his younger siblings. Luo Xiaobai understood everything in an instant. They didn't dislike him because he was gay, but because he didn't live up to expectations.

For the sake of an unworthy man, the fat Luo Xiaobai surrendered. From then on, he lost hope in love and lived a life of eating and waiting to die.

Luo Xiaobai really wanted to tell them that his glass heart had turned into tempered glass, but it was a pity that his family would never hear it again.

He saw Zheng Shuai also coming and attending his funeral.

His father punched him, but Zheng Shuai did not fight back. He only wanted to offer incense to the deceased.

Luo Xiaobai heard Zheng Shuai's confession. He was indeed greedy for vanity, but when she was with him, she was really moved and thought that the two of them would always be together.

However, the glitz of society is too confusing, so Zheng Shuai chooses to abandon his old love and find a new one.

However, the pure feelings of the past can no longer be found.

Luo Xiaobai stood in the void, watching Zheng Shuai cry bitterly, and softly uttered two words, "You deserve it." The

crying voice paused, and Zheng Shuai suddenly looked up to the sky, and then shook his head.

Luo Xiaobai kept his mouth shut. What he said just now would not be heard.

He floated to his mother's side and wanted to hug her, but his arms passed through Xin Xiu's body.

"Mom, don't be sad. I am living a good life. On the other side, I have found a lover, a man who loves me very much. I love him very much, and you and Dad both agree. Xiaobing and Xiaoxue also He treats him like an older brother, and sometimes I get jealous." Luo Xiaobai whispered in Xin Xiu's ear.

He didn't know if these words could reach his mother's ears, but he saw that although his mother was crying, there was a faint smile on her lips.

His father came over and looked at his mother worriedly. After all, they had been married for many years, so how could he not care.

"Xiao Xiu, let me help you go home." Luo Zhi said, holding Xin Xiu's arm.

The mother with gray hair on her temples took another look at the photo on the tombstone and said softly: "Okay."

Luo Xiaobing and Luo Xiaoxue also left, leaving only the unburned incense.

"Second brother, I thought I heard my eldest brother's voice just now. She told me to move back home." Luo Xiaoxue frowned. She was already married, so what's the point of moving back to her parents' home.

Luo Xiaobing glanced at his sister, with a look of shock on his face, "I heard it too, and the eldest brother also said that the end of the world is coming." "

Is it a joke on the eldest brother?" Luo Xiaoxue swallowed her saliva , it felt so weird, thankfully it was her eldest brother’s voice, otherwise she would definitely be scared to death.

"Let's move back home with our important family members. The eldest brother is very honest. I think he must have known something. Even if I can't resist the apocalypse, I want to die with my family." Luo Xiaoxue nodded