Chapter 063 - 064

Chapter 063 Cooperation

"Is General Boang going to break his promise?" Mo Ming's tone was a little cold.

Bo Ang shook his head, "Mr. Mo should thank me for my caution, so that I would consider whether to let this young man help me bet on mines, whether to help you find Mo Wei, and send you out of the country safely." Mo Ming was moved, if there

was With General Bonn's help, it would be much easier to find his eldest brother and return home safely.

Luo Xiaobai thought for a moment and asked, "Are those woolen materials inside?"

"That's right." General Boang took the lead and walked back to the villa hall.

Luo Xiaobai came to the display stand and asked: "Only one piece of glass?"

"Oh, what do you mean, more than one?" General Boang didn't know what Luo Xiaobai relied on to bet on the stone, and why he was so sure.

Luo Xiaobai nodded, "There are two pieces."

General Boang motioned to Luo Xiaobai to point it out.

Pointing to two pieces of wool, Luo Xiaobai said, "It's all made of glass, and it's not small." General Bon called two

people, "Go and untie these two pieces of wool."

Minutes later, the two subordinates came back with excited faces, each holding a piece of cut wool in their hands.

The woolen material is very rough, but the glass jade inside is like a clear water contained in a stone shell.

General Boang took a breath, and when he looked at Luo Xiaobai, his eyes had changed drastically.

"Mr. Luo, can I ask you how you knew there was glass in these two pieces of wool?" General Bonn was very excited.

Luo Xiaobai started to pick on Qiao, pretending to be inscrutable, "Intuition, do you believe it?"

Of course General Bonn didn't believe it, but he didn't ask more questions. After all, everyone has secrets.

"I don't know when it's convenient for you. Let's go check out the mineral veins in the mountains." General Boang couldn't wait any longer.

Luo Xiaobai is not in a hurry, and always has to be a little reserved, so that he looks precious.

"We can go, but General Boang should show some sincerity." Mo Ming said to General Boang that the current situation is favorable to them.

Boang smiled lightly, "Of course, you are my honored guests."

Then he called his subordinates, prepared a table of sumptuous food, and then publicized the fact that Mo Ming was his guest. Mo Ming breathed a sigh of relief, because his elder brother would come to him after getting the news.

Although Boang was very anxious, he also knew that this kind of thing could not be forced, otherwise he would lose a lot of manpower and material resources whether it succeeded or not. Looking at the delicious food on the table, Luo Xiaobai almost cried with excitement. In the past few days in Myanmar, he has seen some hard food. After dinner, General Bonn arranged a room for them.

Considering the relationship between the two of them, General Bonn was very considerate and arranged a large bed room for them, which also contained many sex props.

After Luo Xiaobai saw the things placed on the bedside, he didn't know what to say. Even if he and Mo Ming really had an affair, they wouldn't have such a strong taste.

Mo Ming was not surprised. He walked over and picked up an unopened box and read the English words on it, "I didn't expect it to be a limited edition." "You know better!"