Chapter 162 - 163

Chapter 162: Squandering Mission

Because of the system tasks, Luo Xiaobai became excited.

"Mom and Dad, I'm going to the Internet cafe and I'll be back soon." After putting on his down jacket, Luo Xiaobai shouted into the room and he ran out.

"This kid!" Xin Xiu was helpless, why would she go to an Internet cafe on New Year's Eve?

Aunt Luo reminded: "Brothers and sisters, Xiaobai is the only college student in our family, so we can't let him get addicted to the Internet." After hearing this, Xin Xiu also felt that Xiaobai had been acting a bit disgracefully these days, and he might as well be in the imperial capital. It's reliable over there.

After Luo Xiaobai came to the Internet cafe, he directly opened the Taobao website. Mo Ming had already contacted Mr. Ma from Taobao. Taobao already had a red envelope system, so it was not difficult to add some programs.

As for publicity, Taobao has already made sufficient preparations.

Starting to grab red envelopes at eight o'clock in the evening, Luo Xiaobai calculated that it should not be difficult for current Taobao users to send out 10 million red envelopes.

Mr. Ma has already agreed to this mutually beneficial matter, and what he has to do now is to transfer 100 million to the other party.

He called Mo Ming again to confirm, and Luo Xiaobai remitted the money through online transfer.

"The transfer is complete." Luo Xiaobai held the mobile phone in one hand and over-controlled the mouse with the other.

"Well, you can celebrate the New Year at home and I will follow you here. There will be no problem." Mo Ming said considerately on the phone. Luo Xiaobai's heart warmed. If he were not in Shuncheng now, he would really want to go back to the big bird monster immediately and give him a loving hug. After leaving the Internet cafe, Luo Xiaobai went back just in time to post Spring Festival couplets.

Helping to put up the Spring Festival couplets and the words "Fu", Luo Xiaobai was called over by Xin Xiu to give him a lecture.

"Mom, don't worry, I won't become addicted to the Internet. I have some things that need to be done on the website." Luo Xiaobai said to Xin Xiu

.

Xin Xiu looked at her son suspiciously. Ever since Xiaobai lied about Mo Ming, she didn't trust her eldest son as much as usual.

"You're not allowed to go out today." Xin Xiuzhen was afraid that Xiaobai would run out again soon.

Luo Xiaobai immediately agreed and went inside to watch TV and eat melon seeds.

"Are you still used to it?"

Luo Xiaobai sat next to Huang Xuan.

Huang Xuan was eating melon seeds. The ones fried at home were not the same as those sold outside. "Fortunately, I can't remember how long it has been since we celebrated the New Year in such a lively way." "Haha, if you like it, you can celebrate the New Year at our house in the future

. ." Luo Xiaobai hugged Huang Xuan's shoulders.

At two o'clock in the afternoon, dinner was served at home on time. There were sixteen dishes in total, and each dish had an auspicious meaning.

"Everyone should eat less fish. If there is more than enough every year, we should save some for the first year of junior high school." Uncle Luo said to several children.

There are two big fish on the fish plate in the middle, a silver carp and a catfish, which represent more than one year after year.

Because there were many dishes today, no one was very interested in the fish dish in the middle.