Chapter 311 - 312

Chapter 311: Arbitrary

Xiang Yu looked at the road ahead, "Have we deviated from the direction?"

At first, they had agreed to divide the troops into three groups. He and Chu Yu should go northwest, but now they were heading southeast.

Chu Yu turned his head and glanced at Xiang Yu, "You didn't just realize it, did you?"

Xiang Yu looked through the rearview mirror and glared at the superpower-enhanced person. If he hadn't been tormenting him, he would have just discovered it!

The superpower-enhanced person who was tied up behind was speechless and asked the sky, is this also his fault?

"Do you think he is lying to us?" Xiang Yu asked doubtfully.

Chu Yu said calmly, "It's unlikely that he deceived us. I think there must be another purpose, but no matter what the purpose is, we have to go take a look." Xiang Yu nodded and finally caught a rookie

. , if he dares to lie, he will be punished somewhere else.

The superpower-enhanced person shook violently. He was not so scared when he first participated in the experiment.

"Woooooo." Just as he was about to get on the highway, the superpower-enhanced man behind suddenly made a voice, seemingly wanting to say something.

"Xiang Yu." Chu Yu motioned to Xiang Yu to take out the disgusting smelly socks.

The last time the two of them went fishing, Xiang Yu insisted on going into the river, but when they came back, they threw the wet and smelly chicken in the car.

This time they were driving out and remembered that the socks had been sealed in the car for several days, and the smell was obvious.

Xiang Yu reached out and took out the smelly socks from the man's mouth, and then threw them directly out of the window. To be honest, he couldn't stand the smell.

"Don't get on the highway, turn right into the city, rest for one night, and leave again the next day." The superpower-enhanced person said. Chu

Yu raised his eyebrows, "Why?"

"Driving while fatigued will cause accidents." Superpower-enhanced person The man said dryly.

Chu Yu said directly to Yu: "You haven't done enough yet."

Xiang Yu seemed to have received some instructions and punched the opponent's straight nose!

"Hmm!" The man grunted, and blood flowed from his nose.

"Stop it, I can't say too much, otherwise I will die. The boss has set a time to take you there. I can't disobey unless I die." The person with enhanced powers begged for mercy.

Xiang Yu wiped his hands, "This man must have been a softie before his transformation."

Chu Yu took out his mobile phone and wanted to call Mo Ming and others about the incident, but found that the mobile phone signal was blocked.

The same thing happened to Xiang Yu's cell phone. It seemed that their cell phone signal was cut off.

He finally knew why Professor Wu gave them the super flare. It must have been for this purpose.

"It seems that your boss is going to welcome us." Chu Yu thought of a possibility. The other party would most likely act separately like them, and then guide them to the same place.

Because everyone is thinking that these superpower-enhanced people will bring them to Sun Ke, and they will definitely follow him.

In this way, they can get together again soon.