Chapter 281 - 282

Chapter 281 Missing without Reason

Sun Jun said with a dead face, "Look at someone like me, will anyone like me?"

"That's right, why can't I see you listening to your Walkman?" Luo Xiaobai changed the subject. His dull face really didn't appeal to little girls.

"It broke in the last days." Sun Jun had been forced to get used to it. After all, he was fighting every day during that period and didn't care about listening to ghost stories.

"Then are you still living on campus?" Luo Xiaobai knew that Sun Jun had nowhere to go in the imperial capital.

Sun Jun's face showed a hint of uneasiness, "I don't live on campus."

"Then where do you live?" Luo Xiaobai was surprised.

"Purple Night Club." Sun Jun whispered.

If Luo Xiaobai had water in his mouth, he would definitely spray Sun Jun in the face!

"You won't work part-time there, right?" Luo Xiaobai looked frightened.

Sun Jun punched him, "What are you thinking? It's Gu Lan. He asked me to take care of him." Luo Xiaobai breathed a sigh of relief, "You scared me to death. I thought you had turned into Mr. Rabbit." Here!" Sun Jun had a black line on his head. Maybe he hadn't seen each other for a long time, and a generation gap had appeared.

The two chatted a lot, and Luo Xiaobai even helped Su Yuan ask about the training methods for predicting ability. "If you really have that kind of ability, it would be too late for Su Yuan to practice at this age." Sun Jun said, "But I do have a copy there. If she wants it, I can give it to her." As for the age of cultivation, Luo Xiaobai has

already I heard Chu Yu say, "Okay, ask Su Yuan when we meet next time. After all, you are one of our own. Don't waste it if you have the ability." Sun Jun nodded. If

he had this ability, he would definitely not waste it.

At noon, Luo Xiaobai invited Sun Jun out for dinner as usual.

There was no way, even if Sun Junren looked like a dog, he couldn't take out a few new coins in his pocket.

As the two chatted, they talked about mutant abilities.

Sun Jun was not surprised that Luo Xiaobai had the ability of the five elements. After all, Luo Xiaobai was unique.

"I haven't said yet, what kind of superpower are you?" Luo Xiaobai looked at Sun Jun expectantly.

Sun Jun rarely uttered a word and said nothing for a long time.

Luo Xiaobai guessed, "You're not a mutant, are you?"

"Yes." Sun Jun nodded.

"What kind of alien? Rabbit?" Luo Xiaobai still remembered the story about Mr. Rabbit.

Sun Jun glared at him, "Rose."

"What did you say?" Luo Xiaobai couldn't believe it.

Sun Jun spoke again, with the attitude of breaking a pot, "Rose mutant."

Luo Xiaobai burst out laughing. It was not that he was belittling plant mutants, but many plant mutants were very powerful, but Sun Jun, a rose Except for aliens.

Maybe Sun Jun's ability is not bad, but Luo Xiaobai couldn't imagine Sun Jun turning into a rose. "

Hey, that's enough. If you laugh again, I'll leave." Sun Jun said with a dark face.

Luo Xiaobai suppressed his smile, "Don't laugh, I won't laugh, but how could you be the same species as a rose?" Speaking of this, Sun Jun felt so sick. On the day of the apocalypse, his elder brother didn't know where he got a bouquet. Roses, and he happened to be waiting in the study for his eldest brother to show up.