Chapter 217 - 218

Chapter 217 Scheming

Luo Xiaobai activated his clairvoyance power, but he saw nothing. He was paralyzed, but he ran quite fast.

"Who are you?" A resident who heard the noise came out of the building next door, hiding his head and tail, with a guarded expression. Unexpectedly, there was someone here, Luo Xiaobai immediately

ran over, "Hello, we are here to find someone. Yes, do you know the Dou family in this building?"

"Ah, you said the Dou family, they went to the government compound."

Luo Xiaobai thanked him, and then drove towards the government compound with Chu Yu.

Thinking about it, Dou Ziyan's family went to Secretary Wu's house. After all, the relationship between Dou Ziyan and Yan Ni has been established, and they are considered Secretary Wu's uncle.

Compared with the military compound, the government compound is obviously much more depressed, but safety is still guaranteed. The families of these high-ranking officials will be well taken care of at all times.

This was not the first time Luo Xiaobai came to Secretary Wu's house. The nanny who opened the door recognized him at a glance.

"Doctor Luo, you are here. I will notify Secretary Wu right away." The nanny called Luo Xiaobai and Chu Yu to come in.

Luo Xiaobai changed into slippers, "Is senior Yan Ni here?"

"Yes." The nanny thought that Luo Xiaobai was still Yan Ni's classmate.

"Xiaobai!" Yan Ni's figure appeared in front of Luo Xiaobai, "I knew you would be fine!"

With that said, Yan Ni stepped forward and gave Luo Xiaobai a big hug.

Luo Xiaobai hugged back politely, and at the same time saw Dou Ziyan standing up from the sofa.

"President Dou." Luo Xiaobai took two quick steps.

Dou Ziyan was also very excited, but he suppressed it very well, "Xiaobai, it's great that you're okay."

Luo Xiaobai could see from Dou Ziyan's subtle expressions that he was worried about himself, "Let's You are worried." "Who is this?" Yan Ni opened her starry eyes and looked at Chu Yu who came in with Luo Xiaobai. It turns out that a man can be so immortal

.

Luo Xiaobai introduced Chu Yu to the two of them, "You guys are like me, just call him Brother Chu." "

Brother Chu." Dou Ziyan and Yan Ni were surprised to hear that the other party turned out to be a wood-type superpower.

Secretary Wu came out of the study and happened to overhear their conversation, "Aren't you the four five-element superpowers who just returned to the imperial capital?"

As expected of someone with an official career, the source of the information is fast.

Luo Xiaobai did not deny it. After all, reporters from Huaxia News Agency would soon report their news.

"Sure enough, it's you. I thought about this possibility when I heard about the boy from the Mo family." Secretary Wu said with emotion. He knew that Luo Xiaobai was not an ordinary person, but he didn't expect that he would become a five-element superpower.