Chapter 255 - 256

Chapter 255 Crystal Palace

It was still the same deformed submarine that they were on before. Luo Xiaobai, Chu Yu, and two other water and wood superpowers, plus Hei Indigo and Jin Yang, headed for the deep sea.

Compared with the previous crises, where they were always on guard, their voyage this time was very easy, after all, the big boss Hei Indigo was sitting on their ship.

Luo Xiaobai hummed a little tune and sat on the deck blowing the sea breeze.

"You're quite leisurely." Mo Ming walked over slowly, somewhat envious of the little guy.

Luo Xiaobai grinned, "This is what I call taking a break from the busy schedule."

"I think you are really free." Mo Ming sat next to Luo Xiaobai.

Not far away, Hei Di and Jinyang were also sitting together, shoulder to shoulder, looking very intimate.

"Why haven't they left yet?" Mo Ming thought that the two people had left long ago.

"Jinyang wanted to help me find energy stones. It was the first time for Hei Indigo to take a boat ride. He thought it was quite novel, so he didn't leave in a hurry." Luo Xiaobai was leisurely and thought it would be great if he could stay like this.

Watching the interaction between Hei Indigo and Jinyang, Mo Ming also felt a little relaxed, "It seems we are pretty lucky." "That's because my good intentions are rewarded."

Luo Xiaobai curled his lips. It was he who brought Jinyang to The person who was rescued unexpectedly turned out to be the wife of a deep-sea boss.

I think as long as the wind blows in Jinyang's ears, there will be no need to worry about the coast in the future.

Perhaps the ocean will continue to expand, but the battles will be greatly reduced.

"Xiaobai!" Jinyang walked over.

Luo Xiaobai stretched, stood up and said, "What's going on?"

"Hei Indigo said that there is a super volcano on the seabed not far away. Do we want to go down?" Jin Yang asked. Luo Xiaobai clapped his hands and said, "Go, I will inform the others now and let the captain get ready."

Not long after, they arrived on top of the submarine volcano.

The sea was calm and the ship did not transform into a submarine.

"Let's go down!"

Luo Xiaobai was already ready and handed the other half of his body to Mo Ming to take care of.

Jin Yang and Hei Indigo have jumped into the sea, and their legs turned into beautiful fish tails, swinging gently under the blue water.

Others put on diving gear and carried oxygen bottles on their backs and went into the sea.

This time there were two wood-type superpowers who went into the sea. When they arrived at the crater, the wood-type superpowers played their greatest role.

Countless rattans are like countless tentacles, harvesting energy stones near the submarine volcano.

Black Indigo swam near the crater, watching them busy with no expression on his face.

Some mutated fish passing by felt the aura of black indigo and stayed far away so as not to obstruct the eyes of this uncle. Until, a giant mutant octopus swam over.

Black Indigo waved to Octopus, asking him to help collect these black energy stones.

He can also feel the breath on these energy stones, but these stones have little effect on him, so it doesn't matter even if they are given to these humans.