Chapter 253 - 254

Chapter 253: Taking advantage of the situation 

Luo Xiaobai and others were stunned when they heard this, how could it be possible?

They are all human beings, and naturally they will not help those marine creatures to harm their compatriots and destroy their homes.

"Is there a misunderstanding?" Chief Guo didn't want to believe it.

Mo Ming also frowned. Those present were the top brass of the army and people sent by the Imperial Academy of Sciences. They could be said to be the safest.

Zhu Fu took the shell and rubbed the words on it with his hands, "That intelligent creature in the deep sea is a black shark. He once asserted that Jin Yang could write. Excluding the possibility three hundred years ago, Jin Yang only wrote here. Words."

"That's right." Mo Ming said solemnly, is it really internal and external troubles?

"I don't believe it!" Luo Xiaobai didn't believe it. Human beings are complex creatures, but in the face of national disaster, everyone will stick together. This is the unity of the race.

Chief Guo also didn't believe it. He knew that there would be no traitors among the soldiers he led!

"Maybe this is not a bad thing." Mo Ming said suddenly, everything has two sides.

Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming deserved to be a family, and they quickly understood what their big bird brother meant, "You mean to use the enemy's tactics?" "Yes, we can put on a play, not only to confuse Hei An, but also to find

out Traitor." Mo Ming smiled sinisterly, he didn't believe that the human brain was inferior to a fish.

Everyone immediately started discussing, and after leaving the conference room, everyone had relaxed expressions on their faces.

"That Jinyang is so easy to deceive." Luo Xiaobai said to the people around him as he walked away.

Chu Yu's expression was indifferent, but he said disdainfully: "This is the difference between humans and fish." "Yes, I think Jinyang didn't know that I had already done something wrong when I was

treating his wounds." Luo Xiaobai was complacent, with the arrogant attitude of a poisonous sage.

"Is your poison useful?" Mo Ming looked like he couldn't believe Luo Xiaobai, but in the ears of caring people, this was a very important question.

Luo Xiaobai raised his head and said with his nostrils pointing to the sky: "Just wait for the water creatures a thousand meters around him to bury him with him!" The group entered the canteen to eat while talking and laughing, and a soldier with a strange walking posture

quietly Keep up.

Three hours later, a parasitic fish swam to the Crystal Palace and rushed in front of Hei Indigo almost without strength.

"Master, there is something wrong with that Jinyang. He has been poisoned. After the poison is released, it will turn into a pool of blood, and all aquatic creatures within a radius of one thousand meters will die!" Hearing this, Hei Indigo straightened his back suddenly, and his voice was cold

. , "Are you telling the truth?"

"I heard with my own ears that those people had tampered with Jinyang!" The parasitic fish told exactly what it heard

.

Hei Indigo felt something was wrong. No wonder those humans were so kind. They saved Jinyang and let him return to the sea. It turned out to be a purpose.

Jinyang, this idiot, is so depressed because of these ugly humans!

"Master, let's go quickly, we don't know when Jinyang will be poisoned!" the parasitic fish said anxiously.