Chapter 201 - 202

Chapter 201 Weeding

This conversation made both of them deep in thought.

Everything points to a direction that is unacceptable.

But there is a saying that goes well: live in the moment!

Luo Xiaobai stretched out, "Even if the world has really changed, it's not your business or my business. Let's think of something real." "What is real?" Mo Ming's big hand was on the little guy

. He caressed his lower back, his eyes becoming more and more serious.

Luo Xiaobai didn't feel Mo Ming's hint, so he said: "Of course I will make more money."

Mo Ming looked like he disagreed, "If the world really changes, money is just a piece of waste paper. "

Then what do you mean by usefulness?" Luo Xiaobai asked puzzledly. At least waste paper is very useful now.

"Of course I'll fuck you enough, so I won't have any regrets even if I die!" With that said, Mo Ming pushed the little guy down on the sofa.

"Mo Daniao, you won't have anything else in your head!" Luo Xiaobai roared with a red face and a thick neck.

Mo Ming kissed the little guy's forehead, "If I pretend to be something else, how can I be worthy of you giving me a nickname." While speaking, Mo Ming should not mistakenly raise and lower his hands to the person under him, caressing and kissing his skin at the same time

, Because he knew the little guy's body very well, Mo Ming quickly aroused his passion.

Luo Xiaobai moaned seductively, and was aroused again and again, addicted to the rhythm that Mo Ming brought to him.

In the evening, Luo Xiaobai drank porridge with her butt raised. This was the price of being happy!

In the next period of time, Luo Xiaobai continued to go to the hospital for internship. Compared with the atmosphere given to him by the school, a place like the hospital made him feel more relaxed and comfortable.

"Xiao Bai, come here and help me bandage a trauma." Luo Xiaobai received a request for help from his senior brother Miao Yuan.

Luo Xiaobai read the patients at hand, then arranged for other patients to line up with other doctors, and then went to the next door clinic. In the consulting room, there was a seven or eight-year-old boy lying on the bed. Next to him was the

little boy's grandmother, who was having a cigarette. Sobbing and crying.

"Xiao Bai, go get me the hydrogen peroxide." Miao Yuan said without raising his head.

Luo Xiaobai quickly took the hydrogen peroxide and handed it to his senior brother.

Miao Yuan poured a bottle of hydrogen peroxide onto the child's injured leg. The wound that was bleeding a moment ago lost all color in an instant.

"Needle and thread, prepare to sew." Miao Yuan continued.

Because there were four or five bite wounds on the child's legs, the skin and flesh had been turned open, so Luo Xiaobai also helped to stitch up the wounds, hoping to reduce the child's suffering time.