Chapter 207 - 208

Chapter 207 Who is the male god?

Mo Ming rolled his eyes at him angrily, "Stew and roast are fine, don't waste time. Let's try to reach the next town before dark." The snow had melted and the road was muddy. They drove for more than a long day before they finally arrived. After walking a hundred kilometers, at the current speed, I don’t know when I will reach the imperial capital.

Luo Xiaobai pouted, but he also knew that Mo Ming was right. With everyone's help, he stewed half of the pheasant and roasted half of it.

Although the stewed chicken lacked mushrooms and potatoes, everyone still ate it very deliciously, and only some soup was left in the end.

As for the roast chicken, everyone barely ate it, so they could save it until evening and save one meal.

After eating, the five of them continued on their way.

The bumpy road made Luo Xiaobai's stomach churn, and he almost vomited out the chicken he had just eaten.

However, he kept his mouth shut and missed every meal. Who knows when he would run out of food.

It was getting dark, and they failed to reach the next town and had to sleep in the wild.

There is a provincial highway nearby, and there is almost no car on the road. The road surface is now badly damaged, otherwise they wouldn't have crossed the trail.

"Let's sleep on the road." Luo Xiaobai suggested that there was a tent in their car so everyone could take turns to rest.

"Okay, it's safer here." Compared with the plants all around, the road is obviously the safest place.

Chu Yu went to collect dry firewood. The temperature was extremely low at night. If they didn't light a bonfire, the night watchers wouldn't be able to hold on.

"Brother Chu, let me go with you." Luo Xiaobai was a little embarrassed. Brother Chu did this kind of tiring work every time.

Chu Yu patted his shoulder, "It's faster for me to go by myself. Besides, with my skills, even if I encounter danger, I can escape unscathed." Luo Xiaobai thought about it, but it would be troublesome to take him with him, "Then

you Be careful."

In a flash, Chu Yu disappeared again. Luo Xiaobai was used to it, but Nan Qin's performance was a bit puzzling.

"Aren't you curious?" Luo Xiaobai came to Mr. Nan. His impression of this big CEO was only about the fact that he had cheated on him once.

Nan Qin smiled slightly, "If you want to say something, I don't need to ask."

"It's really unpleasant." Luo Xiaobai ran to Mo Ming and sat down.

The corner of Nan Qin's mouth curled up in a perfect arc. This man is so interesting. No wonder Mo Ming has a deep affection for him.

"Nan Qin, please be polite." Zhang Zhen said to his son. These three people looked unusual. If they wanted to return to the imperial capital alive, they would need the help of these people.

Nan Qin gave his mother a reassuring smile, "It doesn't matter, Mr. Mo is not a stingy person."

Mo Ming gave Nan Qin a cold look, who said he was not stingy.

However, Nan Qin gave him a good impression. He was a smart man. As long as he didn't poach him, he didn't mind taking them back together. Chu Yu came back soon, obviously holding a bundle of dry firewood, but his white clothes were spotless

.

"What a male god!" Luo Xiaobai looked at Chu Yu with his chin propped up, almost drooling.

Mo Ming's face darkened instantly, "Who is your male idol?"