Chapter 115 - 116

Chapter 115: Careful

Luo Xiaobai looked at the Second Master Chu. He should be Chu Yu's second uncle. Compared with other people in the Chu family, this Second Master Chu looked slovenly and did not have any sense of immortality at all. .

"You are Chu Yu's friends, then stay with him." Mr. Chu touched his nose. He meant no harm.

"Okay." Luo Xiaobai is most familiar with Chu Yu here and really doesn't want to live anywhere else.

Second Master Chu quickly took them to Chu Yu's other courtyard, "Liangzi, has the room been tidied up?" "It

has been tidied up." Uncle Liang said respectfully.

Second Master Chu nodded, "I won't send him away. You guys have a good rest. If you need anything, you can tell Liangzi." Seeing

Second Master Chu looking like he was about to run away, Luo Xiaobai didn't ask any more questions. He believed that as long as he wanted to If he knows, Chu Yu will

tell him.

I followed Uncle Liang to the guest room. Knowing their relationship, Uncle Liang packed up a relatively large bamboo house with bathrooms and toilets.

Luo Xiaobai likes this place very much. As soon as he comes in, he can smell the elegant bamboo fragrance.

"Look, you two, do you need anything else? I'll have someone prepare it." Uncle Liang asked politely. Master Yu had almost no friends, and these two were considered special cases.

Luo Xiaobai smiled slightly, "Thank you, Uncle Liang. We are very satisfied here. You can go and do your work." "

Don't bother us if you have nothing to do." Mo Ming added.

"Yes." Uncle Liang understood the meaning of Mo Ming's words even if he stayed in the same place all year round.

Luo Xiaobai glared at Mo Ming, this is someone else's house, can you be polite.

"That Mr. Chu just now was probably the vendor we saw at the medicinal materials market during the Chinese New Year." Luo Xiaobai said. He remembered that he went to Huajitang with Mo Ming that day. Chu Yu was not in the store because he went back to his hometown.

Thinking about it now, Chu Yu should have returned here, but Mr. Chu went to the imperial capital.

"That's right, he was the one who took the initiative to talk to you at that time. He probably knew your identity." Mo Ming didn't have a good impression of these immortal cultivators. They didn't do things honestly enough.

"I bought so many medicines, thinking I was taking advantage, but it turned out that they were testing me." Luo Xiaobai said in annoyance, and at that time he was quite happy.

"So you should have less contact with these arrogant guys in the future." Mo Ming took the opportunity to say.

Luo Xiaobai still didn't know what Mo Ming meant, so he curled his lips and said nothing.

"I'm talking to you!" Mo Ming suddenly became unhappy when he saw that the little guy ignored him.

Luo Xiaobai sat down on the bed, "You really shouldn't open a jewelry store. You should open a vinegar factory. You can take care of all the production needs yourself." "Are you going to scold me in a corner?"

Mo. Ming bared his teeth and glared at Luo Xiaobai fiercely. The little bastard wanted to loosen his skin!

Luo Xiaobai hugged Mo Ming's neck, "You're just kidding, we've come all the way here, let's rest first, and then go out to find something to eat and see what these immortal cultivators eat." "Before we rest, let's settle the accounts